Chapter 6

Sexy bitch on the right is Hella /:

Chapter 6

The mall was shockingly busy. Jeremiah had a scowl on his face and his hands were in the back pockets of his jeans. Abby’s eyes darted around, her arms to herself. She was very anxious about this whole scheme as she thought Harry would see right through the act and laugh to her face. I was walking between the two. Our objective was to find Hella and her posse, and then we might find Harry.

My eyes glanced at Abby’s and Jeremiah’s hands, noticing how they were tucked away or crossed. I sighed and grabbed both of their palms and pulled them next to each other, stepping backwards so that they bumped into one another.

“Ellie! What was that for?” Abby mumbled, shifting away from Jeremiah slightly and turning to face me.

I waved my hand dismissively and gave her a pointed stare. She let out a grumble and linked her arm through Jeremiahs. I grinned, nodding in approval. Jeremiah seemed shocked, but relaxed his posture and he looked like he enjoyed her on his arm.

“So, where to?” He asked, scratching his neck with his other hand. I shrugged even though they couldn’t see me. Abby glanced back then looked up at Jeremiah.

“Maybe we can go get something to eat first, and then I need to go shopping for a few art supplies.” She offered timidly. This wasn’t like the Abby I knew. She was normally out-spoken and out-going. I rubbed my chin. She must really be going through a bad time right now. Jeremiah nodded in approval as we headed up escalators to the food court.

The tile floor was a squeaky clean and natural light as well as electricity was used to keep this mall alight. The food court was spread over a wide area with metal, round table and plastic chairs that gave you a shock every time you touched it. I walked them to where the mall started to turn into the food court before I just stopped.

“Guys, Hella and her bitches are at Shake Shack.” I said, twitching my head in their direction.

“Don’t do that. You look epileptic.” Jeremiah scowled. I could tell he really didn’t want to do this. Well, tough luck handsome. Hella would try and get him away from Abby, and when he resists, she’ll get frustrated and probably bitch about Abby to her group. Everyone liked Abby though, so Hella can’t do much to her. That was just phase one. Getting back at Hella was going to be short lived and she’ll be even more determined to keep Harry with her. That’s why we need Jeremiah at school as well.

“We need to make sure she sees you two together,” I stated, waving my fingers between the both of them, “looking like you want to be with each other.” I added in a darker tone. “Come on, guys. This is where your acting skills come in handy. Abby, don’t you want Hella to be jealous of you? Don’t you want her to pay for stealing Harry?’ I argued, making her blush. “Jerry, if you don’t do a proper job, I’ll tell everyone what your favourite underwear is and that you used to wear my clothes when we were younger.” Jeremiah’s face looked absolutely horrified. My mouth switched from a scowl to a smug smile.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Hella notice us, whispered something to her goons then sashayed over. Her hips swayed to some music we couldn’t hear and her high heels could walk on their own. Her black and white striped mini skirt stopped just under her ass while the tight, black, fitted blouse was unbuttoned halfway to reveal a pink, neon bandeau top underneath.

I heard Abby let out a long sigh and she put her acting face on, smiling up at Jeremiah like he was the best person in the world. Jeremiah laughed heartily as though she said the funniest thing. I felt my own smile blossom; they were wonderful actors and my plan might work if they kept it up.

Hella cleared her throat and we all looked at her like she was a bug.

“Well, if it isn’t the sluts.” She remarked, making her three minions, Tony, Courtney and Jacqueline, laugh loudly and a little too much.

Normally, I’m quite brave and I can handle myself, but there was something about Hella that just made me tongue tied and a complete idiot. I wrung my hands and stayed silent, my smile dying. Abby snorted and rolled her eyes.

“If it isn’t Tweedle-bitch and Tweedle-dumb.” She remarked. Hella frowned and adjusted her shirt, making her boobs pop out more. She looked Jeremiah up and down and I could tell he was having trouble not staring at her. She cleared her throat and licked her red lips, moving her black-brown hair over her shoulder.

“Whatever,” she muttered with a grin on her face again. “Who’s your friend?” The grin was full of malice and she looked like a cat that had the mouse in her mouth already.

“I’m Jeremiah.” He smiled the award winning smile. What was he doing? Abby nudging him in the ribs secretly and the smile faltered. “I heard a lot about you.”

“Good things, I hope.” She said slyly, winking. Holy Nightwing, what is happening?

“Not really, most was a turn off really.” He grimaced, a look of disgust flashing across his face and Hella was shocked beyond belief. I could feel myself laughing on the inside and Abby giggled a little. Jeremiah’s arm snaked around her waist, pulling her close to his side. “Let’s go get a milkshake or something and leave this she-male alone.” And he walked away with her in tow. I was about to follow when Hella grabbed my arm, her blood red nails creating half-moons in my skin.

“What the hell does he mean by ‘she-male’?” She growled, eyes ablaze. I pulled my arm out of her grip and shrugged.

“Probably because he can see you had a massive sex change.” I chirped and skipped away, falling into step with Jerry and Abby. Happy that we left Hella in the dust like that.

Okay, sorry for the almost 7 month wait and then the chapter isn't even long, but I tried, right? I've been super busy and I went through a depressive stage (my poems in Me, Myself and I should show that) and I just didn't feel like writing at all. I'm back though (hopefully) and I really appreciate people tellingme if they liked it and those of you who are still with me and didn't give up :D

Catch y'all later ;)

Love, Claw xx