Family full of surprises ( Chapter 34 )

Start from the beginning

Camila moved her hand over to touch his forehead as she let tears silently fall down her face.

"Baby please wake up, I-i need you now more then ever. You have to wake up Logan I can't make it without you! I don't know- I don't know what I would do without you." Camila shakily said and pressed her dry lips to Logan forehead once more but this time kept it there and cried.

Lauren had enough she could no longer watch her wife act this way. So she grabbed her like before and just held her tightly letting her cry on her.

"It's just so hard Lo. I know you said he was going to wake up but all I can think is what if he doesn't. I know you said he'd get better but all my mind keeps repeating and wondering is what if he doesn't. I just can't help but think that way when I see him that way. Now on top of that when he wakes up we wont even have him long because they want to take him from us, they think we drugged him."

Lauren rocked her and ran her hands through her hair which she knew always calmed her.

"Ok baby I know how hard it is, ok because he's my son as well but you have to stop thinking theses 'what if's' so much and just try and stay positive, and I know it maybe hard but stop worrying so much. Baby Logan's going to wake up, I do know that, I promise you that but I can't promise you that I know when and I'm sorry for that. They won't be taking Logan, ok."

Lauren stopped talking and took Camila's hand in hers and made her look at her.

"But do me a favor." Camila nodded her head slowly and sniffed, controlling her crying and looked back down. "Baby.." Lauren said while lifting Camila's head so that she would look her in the eyes. "Do me a favor and get rid of those what if's for me ok." Lauren said and kissed Camila's face making her laugh a little but that's all that Lauren could ask for.

"Hey Lauren?" Camila asked as they were snuggled up watching tv and she was trying to do what Lauren had said and relax.

"Yeah babe?" Lauren finally answered bringing her attention in from the tv to Camila. "Umm when's the last time one of us had a shower?"

It was quite for a minute until they both burst out into laughter. Her question for some reason made Lauren and Camila laugh really hard. But when the two's laughter finally dialed down they just stared at each other like they got lost into each other's eyes.

It was like a trip to their past because neither of them haven't felt like this in a long time. Until their lips met , it felt like they were kissing forever when it was only a couple minutes. Lauren couldn't help herself and began to grind herself up against Camila's center.

The small interaction felt so good to the both of them, maybe it had something to do with the fact that they haven't had it in a while.

They both pulled back out of breath and breathing heavily and locked eyes.

"umm babe when's the last time we had shower sex?" Lauren asked seriously with eyebrow raised. Camila just laughed and pecked Lauren's lips fast before pushing her off to the side and continuing to watch the tv like nothing ever happened.

"Nu uh babe you cant do that!" Lauren said and put her vest pouty face on.

"Awe I'm so sorry." Camila said in a baby voice while rubbing Lauren's face and Lauren kept nodding her head.