Shopping for realz

• Dedikert til My uncle Glenn Meincke R.I.P

"How about this?" I asked twirling around. The current dress I had on was a cute purple sundress with ribbons.

"It's fine." Klaus said bored. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"You didn't even look at me. How do I know if what you saying is true?" I pouted.

"Just pick some you like! God. You are as worse as Bekah."

"Who's Bekah?" I asked pulling the dress off. In the changing room, not in front of him obviously! That would've been really weird and just creepy.

"No one." He muttered. I rolled my eyes and put it in my large yes pile. I shrugged at the larger no pile.

"Okay. I'm done torturing you for now." I said cheerfully.

"Oh thank God!" He cried. I laughed and went to check out. It was just over a thousand. Not that much considering how much he has.

"Let's go." He told me, pulling my arm.

"Wait! I need food!" I cried. I actually had to dig my heels in the floor to stop him. He groaned and glowered at me. I shrugged and stared at him innocently.

"You don't have anything nonhuman to eat. You don't expect me to starve do you? I mean l am valuable." I said peering through my eyelashes, pressing my luck. He groaned and looked as if he would do a face palm but sadly he refrained, It would've been totally funny if that would happen. Just imagine it. I dragged him to the nearest store and got a cart.

"You want anything?"

"Some quiet. Peace. Doppelgänger." He smirked. I hid my smile and pretended to think.

"Well they don't sell quiet or peace. If they did they would still be out thanks to me. Oh darn! They're fresh out of doppelgänger too! Sucks for you." He rolled his eyes as I went down the aisles. I got lots of fatty foods.Hot chocolate, brownies, chips, ICE CREAM! Got my alcohol. Some meat and drinks. All the things I need to feel at home. So once we finally got to check out, Klaus looked really tired and ready to cause more bodily harm to me. I smiled warmly at him.

"Thanks Santa!" I said cheekily.The checkout girl looked at me weird but drooled at the sight of Klausy. He perked up and even winked at her! She nearly fainted. Snickering, l paid and we walked out.

"Did you have to do that to the poor girl? I bet she's hyperventilating right now!" I laughed swinging my bags.

"Can't help it if girls fall for my dashing good looks." I scoffed.

"Suuuure." I drawled.

"I'm wounded!" He cried playfully.

"And it won't be the last time either." I warned with a smirk. I heard footsteps behind us.

"Tara?" I heard a semi-familiar voice whisper. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"Sh*t." I cursed.

"Take my bags and hurry." I saw his suspicious look and glared.

"Go! I'll be right there. No one can see me with you. My rep would be ruined." I hissed. He rolled his eyes at me and blurred away. I let out a breath and turned to Elena and Caroline. I crossed my arms and stared at them.

"Where have you been? Stefan and Damon are worried sick!" Elena cried.

"And your point is?" Elena's jaw dropped.

"How can you be so selfish? Your brothers are worried. And you are coming home right now." She tried to grab my wrist but l stepped away. You know, I don't think I like her anymore. I hate when people think they can tell me what to do.

"Try and touch me and that'll be the last thing you do. You too blondie." I warned. Elena nodded to Care and she tried to grab me. She clutched my wrist and I looked at her face. Shame. I actually liked the blonde.

"Bad mistake." I said sweetly before making the wind push her yards away.Then I gave both of them a really, really bad migraine. Like what Bonnie gives the brothers but a tad more powerful.

"Tell the brothers that they shouldn't look for me. They should know I'm perfectly capable of handling myself and whoever else that crosses my path. See ya later." I waved goodbye and strutted to the car. Klaus stared at me with confusion in his eyes. He didn't see the last bit I think/hope.

"Why were they talking to you?" He asked dangerously.

"Oh chillax. I'm no backstabber. They tried to make me go home and I had to give them a lesson." I smiled impishly as he started the car.

"What did you do to my doppelgänger?" I shrugged.

"Nothing to bad. She might have a headache for a couple hours but that's all." He stared at me warningly.

"Cause any harm to  her blood and you shall see the consquences." He said darkly. I just looked at the window watching everything go by in a blur.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this wasn't my best. I got home from school and went on facebook. Turns out one of my favorite uncles died this morning. I'm really sad but I knew he had a lot of health problems. He'd been in and out of the hospital to but it still hurts. So I probably wait a bit before updating. Sorry.

Klaus: She's making me be all respectful. Gah! This has to be short so VOTE FAN COMMENT AND ADD

Me: Appreciate your family!

Klaus: I do! That's why I'd daggered them

Me: Well not all of us are Original Vampires Niklaus!

Klaus: Ouch. Well Wings4life is gone now so BYE!!