School? You wish!

Elena seemed nice. Almost to nice.  Well that's perfect for Stefan. Both of them are goody two shoes. Even if Elena seems a little bit clingy. That'll be annoying. Oh well me and Damon will "balance" them out. I grinned thinking of all the great pranks we could pull. Speaking of which, where is he? It's like been three hours and was still a no show. He's probably just trying to get a snack. And all I'm allowed is a puny blood bag. Talk about unfair.

"Well I am heading to bed Stephanie." I yawned. He nodded in acknowledgement. Well after he scowled at my fabulous nick name for him. Whatever. We all know he loves it. I was halfway up the stairs when he called my name.

"Yeah?" I called back leaning against the railing. Is that considered dangerous considering the house was kinda old? Nah, I'm good. Did it just creak?!

"School tomorrow." Those two simple words made me freeze. Oh Hades no! I scowled and blurred to him. He just sat back and had one of his eyebrows raised. I used my full glare at him. He flinched but tried to cover it up. Ha. He IS scared of me! This could come in handy later. But is it bad that a seventeen year old girl could frighten a well over century year old vampire?

 "I am certainly not going there." I growled in his face. Elena looked so frightened. Good thing she already knew our secret! It would've been awkward trying to explain this all.

"Yes you are. How am I going to explain why you aren't in school while I am, little sister?" I threw my hands up and stalked around the room. I am very peeved at the very thought of that forsaken place of torture.

"Say I dropped out. Or that I am one of those super smart kids and already finished high school. I mean there are kids doing that right? " I looked at Elena for an answer. She just shrugged. Ugh she is NO help! She is supposed to help me get out of this horrid deal! Stefan just shook his head slowly.

"No can do. You are going whether you like it or not." I crossed my arms and threw myself onto the plush sofa in despair.

"You can't make me." I said ever so stubbornly. And he had the nerve to smirk! Right in front of me! He is so gonna get it later.

"I can and I will. Or if you don't, I'll see if Damon wants you to be his personal slave all day till I get home." My eyes widened in horror as I thought of all the horrible things he would make me do. He couldn't do that to me! That would be evil and Stefan isn't evil. Or was he always like this? Ugh, school is already messing my brain up.

"You wouldn't dare." I growled. Elena looked at us, confusion and amusement clear in her eyes. She's supposed to be on my side! I mean we girls should help each other out in the face of our enemy! Girl power and whatnot!

"Oh I would dare very much." He said smugly. Stupid, overbearing vampire, goody-two-shoes, super old pedophile, bunny eating, adoptive brother. I threw insults in my head at him. I am not happy.

"Fine." I spat out. "Buuut-" His triumphant grin died as I drew out the dreaded word and worry soon grew in his eyes. Poor him. I probably giving him another frown line. God knows how many me and Damon caused. Maybe we should get him some botox for Christmas. I'll get a good laugh out of it at least.

"- I get to hang out with Elena and all your other friends, you have to pay me twenty bucks a day AND let me have free reign in the house you pedophile." I said. A small smile grew on my face at my idea as I thought about all the fun I could have. He looked horrified at the thought of me doing whatever I wanted. To be honest that scares me a little too but that doesn't mean I won't do it.

"Fine." He said defeated, hanging his head. But he then thought of something and snapped his head up.

"I am not a pedophile!" He said glaring at me. I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

"How old are you exactly?"

"168" He admitted. Elena looked a tiny bit stunned. My smirk grew as I turned to her.

"And how old are you?" I said knowingly.

"18" She managed to get out. I mentally calculated the ages in my head then turned back to the big bro. He had his head in his head and he groaned. I didn't pay any mind to him.

"So big brother you are 150 years older then Elle over here. I think that is the definition of pedophilia."  He shook his head at me tiredly.

"Just go to bed Tara." He said all tiredly. I smiled and skipped to the stairs. But I stopped at the first step and turned on my heel.

"Oi! You two! No snogging each others faces while I'm gone. I can hear it and I do not want anymore nightmares." I smirked deviously at the now blushing couple and disappeared from the scene. I laughed all the way to my wonderful bed. Ah the joys of humility. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI PEOPLE OF EARTH!! My mom just told me to bring up my grade (the 29) by report cards. Let me tell you I did not expect that! like at all. I was prepared for my laptop/phone  to be smashed, groundings, or bloody murder but she just... brushed it off. Not that I am complaining or anything. Oh and thank you so much Lexiblack09 for being the very first to fan this. YOU ROCK!!!! You have no idea how much that meant to me. It literally made my day:). Oh and so I annoy my friend SOFIA SOFIA SOFIA!! she hates me posting her name on this so here you go chica ;) okay I am probably boring you so... <3   wings4life