Double K

"Wake up!" Someone yelled in my ear. I groaned and looked at Kol. I was trying desperately to continue my dream I woken up from ten minutes ago.

"I was already awake, moron." I snapped and pushed his face away from mine. He frowned and hopped on the bed with me. He put his hands behind his head and looked around.

"Well I have to say; this room is a definite improvement from your last one." I scowled.

"Because of you! I liked my old room." I protested. He waved it off and I leaned against my headboard.

"What are you doing in here anyways? Do you not understand the concept of privacy?"

"I'm bored."

"Aaand?"

"Didn't you hear me? I'm bored!"

"So? Why should I care? Go kill someone or whatever." I shrugged and hugged Nik. He frowned.

"What's with you? You're usually more fun and not so... Elijah-ish."

"I am not!" I shot straight up and glared at him. He shrugged innocently.

"Could've fooled me." I growled and lunged at him which he avoided but managed to easily put me over his shoulder and blurred us downstairs.

"Kol!" I shrieked and hit his back which of course did nothing! Stupid originals. The rest of them were in the kitchen and stared at us in mild curiosity. I stared glumly at Rebekah.

"What is with your brothers and thinking they can manhandle me?" She laughed and grabbed her blood bag, continuing her phone conversation with some boy, leaving me with no help... I need better friends. But for now, I hit Kol's back again.

"Let me down! I don't like you anymore!" I whined.

"And why is that?" Elijah raised an eyebrow, sipping his coffee as he tries to read the newspaper! Who even reads newspapers anymore! The only time I do is when I want to look at the comic strips.

"He's too annoying. Aren't you going to help me?"

"Too late. Going to the Grill." Kol said cheerfully and started off. All that they could hear was me screaming his name out in annoyance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on darling. You can't stay mad at me, can you?" He pouted at me. I ignored him, trying to look indignant with my bed head and my cookie pajamas. Which was very hard as you can imagine.

"Tara just give up. You can't ignore me forever." I raised an eyebrow and he nodded his head in reluctant acceptance.

"Okay you technically can but you won't." I glared at me and sipped my Dr. Pepper he had ordered for me. Humph. He sighed dramatically.

"Fine. I didn't want to do this... oh I'm not fooling anyone. I love doing this." He laughed and pulled out his cell. My eyes widened and I stared at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah so you do talk!" Kol said smugly dialing something.

"What are you doing Kol." I said firmly. He smirked and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Ello Damon. Be a chap and bring Elena with you to the Grill. Yes, I can hear her in the background. Glad to hear she has recovered from the traumatic experience we both had the other day. Now hurry along. Wr both know I don't like to be kept waiting."

"Give me one reason why." Damon's voice said through the phone.

"You shouldn't need a reason to do what I say Salvatore. Isn't that right Tara?" I rolled my eyes.