Really? I mean... Really?

"When is someone going to bring me some entertainment?" I moaned as I laid upside down on the couch. Rebekah just turned the page of her magazine, seeming to be ignoring me. I narrowed my eyes at her and turned on my stomach.

"Where are the boys if you're not going to make me happy?" I demanded. She rolled her eyes and looked at me over the magazine.

"I don't know. Why don't you go and find them."

"You see, I would but I would need the general location to do that. I don't want to go all over town. It generally proves dangerous to my health no matter how much of an Original I somehow seem to be." She sighed.

"Why don't you go bother your brothers for once then? Leave the house and do us a favor. You can ruin whatever plans they're plotting against us!" She said mock cheerfully. I groaned but got up.

"It's better than seeing your face I guess." She didn't even respond to my jab and just turned the page. I pouted and walked out, deciding to run instead of taking my car. I haven't ran in a while which was kinda expected of me but I missed how fun it felt as I dodge random trees and pedestrians. Plus the only reason I was doing this was because Klaus still hasn't returned and Elijah and Kol were god knows where, so really bothering the Scooby Gang was the only option I had besides messing with the Cullen's but I already done that this morning. I really don't like repeats and Alice managed to tear one of my shirts soI knew not to go back down there or else I would kill the evil little pixie. And that would be too much of a mercy as well as being way too early in my game for that to happen yet. I stumbled to a halt as I reached my previous house and took an unneeded breath before walking in.

"Honey, I'm hooome!" I sang as I pushed the door in. Damon was walking down the stairs with a semi shocked look on his stupid face.

"Tara?"

"No it's a clone." I said in a playful yet spiteful tone. He ignored it and stared at me suspiciously.

"What are you doing here?" I sighed before frowning.

"There is no one entertaining around. I need amusement." I moaned and headed to the kitchen and Damon followed. I perched on the counter and looked at him bored.

"Amuse me slave." I ordered. He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Do you honestly think you can walk in here after being all chummy with the people we are trying to get rid of and vice versa and act like you haven't?" He said in disbelief.

"Yes." I deadpanned and looked at him with puppy eyes. I could see him start to weaken against me so I decided to one up it.

"Please Damon. You owe me." I said sweetly. He groaned and rolled his eyes before heading to the cabinet. Mission accomplished! Good to know, I still hold at least some sway over him.

"You hungry?" He asked without looking at me. I perked up and nodded quickly. I am always hungry nowadays. He sighed and pulled out some pop-tarts and tossed them in my lap. I grinned in happiness and opened them up quickly.

"Thank Gods you still have some. And it's one of the yummy kinds!" I sighed in bliss. He rolled his eyes, pulling a soda from the fridge and plopped it beside me.

"Oh I love this. Much better service than what the Mikaelson's gives me. I should've came here sooner."

"Don't get used to it." Damon scoffed, trying to maintain his tough guy attitude which was honestly kind of pitiful. Does he not remember that I put up with him for a majority of my life so I know all (well at least most) of his weak spots? Because apparently he doesn't.