Naivety not idiocy!

"Oomph." I unintentionally let out as I fell hard on my back. I groaned and turned to my side to avoid the foot headed straight for my face. I quickly made my way back to my feet and tried to throw a high kick to my attacker's side. They grabbed my ankle and twisted my leg around which forced me to have my back towards them, making me moan in pain as I hopped in place, trying to keep my balance. I tried to think quickly and forced my body to fall in an attempt to make them fall with me. They let me go unfortunately before they could fall, leaving me to tuck and roll to the other side of the room. I hopped back to my feet and took my fighting stance again. My attacker smiled cockily.

"Can't you do any better than this?" He said, mocking me. I glared at him but didn't make the first move.

"Bite me." I snarled, eyeing him to see if I could find a weak point. Damn him for having a great poker face. He didn't let anything escape. Grrr. Bored, he rushed forward to grab my arms but I ducked and swiped his feet from out from under him. I quickly straddled him and brought my stake to his heart.

"If you wanted me under you, all you had to do was ask, darling." He said smoothly, crossing his arms under his head. I rolled my eyes and got off him.

"Shut up, Kol. Besides you're the wrong Mikaelson." I said, pulling my hair out from the pony tail I had. Gross, I'm all sweaty and icky. Well, I know I should be after an hour and a half of training with Kol but it was still gross. It was originally supposed to be with Elijah or even Klaus but they both were out today for reasons no one will tell. Pricks. I offered my arm to him and helped pick him up off the floor. He rolled his shoulders and looked at me appraisingly.

"You're getting better. You're not great but you're better." He said idly,  taking a swallow from his water bottle. I gave him a withering look but didn't say anything. It was rude to insult him when he was helping me even if I really, really, really wanted to. I sighed and rolled my neck. My body huurrtts. Kol smirked and walked out of the room. I stretched and followed him out. I walked up to my room. My bath tub was sounding like heaven at the moment.

After one long, bubbly bath, I finally came out to return civilization. I rubbed my hair in my towel as I walked out my bathroom. I gave a start when I realized I wasn't alone and then rolled my eyes.

"What's up?"  I finished drying my hair and tossed the towel in my hamper. Klaus smiled and leaned back on my bed.

"I was wondering if you would like to take a trip with me?" I looked at him curiously and sat backwards in my desk chair.

"Where to?" He just smirked and said nothing. My eyes narrowed suspiciously at him.

"Tell me. It's gonna drive me nuts if you don't." I whined and poked my lower lip out. He laughed and stood up.

"Let's say it's a reunion of sorts." I looked at him confused but he didn't elaborate. He stood up and started to walk to the door.

"Are you coming, love?" I debated it for a few moments but honestly, I had absolutely nothing to do. I sighed and grabbed my phone before following him. I rolled my eyes as I saw him smirk. I sped slightly up so I could hold his hand while we walked to the car. His hands were always so warm and it felt amazing especially since I am slightly colder than a normal person. That's way I always have a lot of blankets on my bed. That and so I have a nest to curl in to at night. I asked one more time about our destination but he kept mum about the whole thing. Prat. We pulled up to the Salvatore house and I stared at him in confusion. He smirked and went to open my door for me.

"Coming, love?" I nodded slowly and took his hand as we walked up to the door and he knocked. Utter confusion was clear on my face as Stefan opened the door and let us in. I tilted my head in confusion as I looked at my once upon a time brother but he didn't give anything away. Klaus led us to the living room where Damon and their whole little group was milling about.