Rebekah is hooooome

"Hello Nik. Who's this?" The model said, noticing my presence. I stood up and faced her.

"My name is Tara. Right now I am Klaus's prisoner. At least he thinks I am." I stuck out my tongue at him. Her eyebrows raised as she turned to Klaus.

"She is currently living here seeing as she interests me and she has no place to go. She's a hybrid."

"Like you?" I laughed but then made a face.

"Wait. You think I'm half mutt. I'm not sure if I want to slap you or bust a gut." I said, wrinkling my nose. She looked confused.

"Tara here is half human and half cold one." Klaus said putting an arm over my shoulders.

"Remove it or I'll remove it for you." I glared playfully. He rolled his eyes but did as I said.

"But how is that possible?" Rebekah muttered, more to herself then us. I smirked and plopped back on the couch.

"You see when a daddy vampire and a human mommy love each other very much..."

"Quit with the cuteness Tara." Klaus said shaking his head at me, making some water fly on me. That dog! I flipped him the bird, smiling sweetly. Bekah took a seat across from me and stared at me. I squirmed uncomfortably.

"Can you stop examining me! It's creepy." I finally questioned after five minutes of her staring at me like I was an experiment. She blinked once.

"Oh by all means continue. As long as she is unsettled I'm happy." Klaus said drinking his alcohol.

"Got to hell." I snapped.

"Ladies first."

"How many times do I have to tell you? I am no lady!" I shouted, exasperated. Bekah stared at us amused.

"You fight like a married couple." She noted smirking. We both snapped our heads at her and glared.

"Bekah." He warned.

"If you ever say that again..." I trailed off with promise mixed in. She just smiled serenely.

"Anyways he's half mutt. And I hate mutts." I said before getting an ice cream bar.

"You want one?" I offered. She shrugged and took one.

"Yum. My favorite." She said contently after biting into it.

"I know, it's awesome right?" She nodded and we smiled at each other. Klaus stared at us confused.

"What? Can't we girls get along?" I asked innocently. Bekah nodded with me. He held up his hands in surrender.

"Alright, alright." He muttered in surrender. I smirked and high-fived ice creams with Bekah.

"Okay. I know your name is Bekah but who are you?" She looked offended.

"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson. Niklaus's little and only sister." I nodded my head. That's why she has a room here! I was starting to think she was an ex or something.

"I knew you couldn't be his friend since he chases them all away. I feel bad for you though. Stuck with him for all eternity. Ouch." Rebekah laughed as Nikky growled.

"It is frustrating at times but he is my brother after all." She gave. I nodded.

"So Rebekah, why are you here?" Klaus asked turning the conversation around. She sighed.

"I got bored. Every boy I met was the same. And I missed you." She said bored. He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't believe you." He said slowly. I rolled my eyes and got up. As they continued 'reuniting' I went to my room. I grabbed my Ipod and got lost in the music toning out all the racket downstairs. God they are loud. Are all siblings like this? Me and the Loch Ness monster fought, they fought, Damon and Stefan fought but they made up sometimes. Huh. Maybe it's just us supernatural siblings. Yeah maybe. I was drifting off when I heard a big crash. I shot up and blurred downstairs. I saw Damon and the super duo on opposite sides of the room. I sighed and strode over.

"Tara?" Damon said blinking.

"Nope. I'm her doppelgänger." I said rolling my eyes. I crossed my arms and stared at him defiantly.

"Why are you here? Didn't you get my message?"

"He compelled you. This isn't your choice." I scoffed.

"I can't be compelled Damon. Get it through your thick skull." I snapped. He took my arm and shook it.

"You're coming with me." He ordered. I took my arm back and glared at him. The flames returned to me eyes.

"No one tells me what to do Damon. Not anymore. You lost that privilege a long time ago." I said. He step forwards toward me and I pushed the air at him.

"Don't cross me. You know I don't want to kill you but I swear I will if you continue."  I yelled. He stared in my eyes, searching. I glared coldly at him. He snarled but backed off.

"Remember what I said." He told the Originals before disappearing. I took deep breaths before turning around. Klaus was glaring at me and Rebekah stared at me in wonder. I gave them a weak smile.

"Hi"

---------- ==================== =====-------------------------------==============

IT'S AN UPDATE!!!! This is like your lucky week isn't it? I've been updating like crazy. *skip a day* Okay I just got on. I finished yesterday but my lovely mother decided it was time to go to bed. Perfect. Anyways I have been updating a lot haven't I? So I have no death threats! Yay!

Klaus: Well unless you dismiss mine

Me: Noone cares Nikky

Klaus: Don't call me that!

Tara: Nikky Nikky Nikky Nikky

Me: That's enough God. Anyways I have to do algebra homework :P so vote comment add follow share.

Klaus: It's sounds better when I do it

Me: That's it do my homework!

Klaus:What?!?!

Me: Go!

*Klaus walks out grumbling.*

Me: BYE!!!