Kicked out cause of a tantrum

"Elisa! Come on I wanna play!" My twin sister whined pulling my arm. I suppressed an eye roll. God she is so annoying.

"Go away Renesmee!" I snapped snatching my arm back. She glared at me. Oh great she's gonna whine and get me in trouble. Again. I sighed and turned back towards the window. Maybe she'll go away.

"Elisa, play with me or I'll get daddy and momma on you" She threatened. Then I don't know I guess I just snapped.

"FINE! TELL THEM!!! I DON'T CARE!! THEY DON'T CARE IF I AM EVEN ALIVE!!!" I screamed at her. She staggered back, shocked.

"It's all about you. Noone even cares about little ol' me. You're the special one." I sneered. She stared at me dumbfounded before straightening up with a stupid smirk on her face. I hope the Volturi comes and gets her. At least then I will finally have some peace and quiet.

"Jealous much? I know you wish that people paid attention to you but guess what. You are nothing compared to me. I have Rosie, Alice, Mommy, Daddy, Jakie, EVERYONE! Get used to it." She told me with a smug look on her face. Before I realized what happened, I slapped her hard enough to make her stagger backwards. She raised her hand to her face, stunned, before letting out an earsplitting wail. Everyone immediately rushed to her. I just stared at my hand like it was something I haven't ever saw before.

"Nessie what's wrong?" Jacob asked tensely kneeling down beside her. Everyone crowded around her as if I didn't even existed. Who knows, maybe I didn't to them. A few moments later, dad's head snapped towards me. Oh so know he realizes I'm here. I stared at him squarely. I don't regret it. Best thing that happened in all my one year old life.

Mom and dad don't like me for some reason. I don't get it. So what if I didn't really look like either of them. I had old gold blond hair and stormy

gray eyes. The only thing I had similar was my pale skin. Cause that makes suuuch a difference. It was just hair and eyes but they seem to think I was just a freak kid they picked up from the jungle of an alien planet. That's what I think at least. Oh and I seem to be like a different vampire. The sun doesn't do nothing to me. No burning and no sparkling. Awesomeness in my opinion. And when I get angry or really thirsty my eyes darken and veins appear under my eyes giving me a demon look. For powers I can get anyone to do anything I want and sometimes can read minds but that happens very rarely and only if I drink a bunch of blood. Carlisle gives me that disgusting animal stuff but sometimes I sneak into the room where the kept blood for 'mommy' when she was preggers and get the good stuff. I always feel stronger after a drink of human.

"Did you hit your sister?" Daddy dearest growled at me. Everyone growled, Jacob started shaking and Renesmee just stares all high and mighty. I want to smack her again. Hard.

"Oh so that gets your attention." I scowled. "No one cared when I broke my arm last week or when the loch ness monster over there gave me a black eye. You do realize I am here to right?" I said ignoring the question.

"Just answer the d*mn question Elisa!" Mom snapped. You know she's the one I hate the most. It's all her fault. I smiled maliciously. I bet my eyes got that weird glint in them. Evil like.

"Yes I did it. And you know what, it felt wonderful! But I wish I could've made more damage. Maybe then you'd realize she's not the only one here. I mean come on. I get that she's all powerful and looks like you two but I can't help the way I look." I would've said more but mother dear grabbed me by my throat cutting off my air supply. What the heck is the matter with her?!?!

"If you ever lay a hand on her again-" She threatened. I couldn't hear anymore. Are there supposed to be black spots on the wall?

"Bella let her go" Rose snarled at mom. She's the only one who actually notices my presence. I think it's because she always wanted a kid and since my biological parents practically hate me, she kinda took me under her wing. Bella did let go of my windpipe but very slowly. I gulped down large quantities of the precious air once she was away. I rubbed my throat glaring viciously at everyone.

"What a loving mother I have." I rasped chuckling. " Bet you all want to kill me. Not gonna make a difference. Noone cares. But have you ever thought that maybe I am the most powerful one? Cause I discovered some cool tricks." I said whirling my hand around. All of a sudden there was a mini twister right where I was standing. Everyone gaped. I laughed again.

"I can do that and much more. But you never let me have a chance to shine. I'm the oldest. I am the one who did everything first. But did  anyone even notice?" I didn't let them have a chance to reply. "Nooo. Because it is all about precious little Renesmee." God I sound twisted. Evil. Oh well I got there attention now. I slowly and deliberately took off my necklace. The one that held the Cullen crest. I raised it high making sure everyone can see it. Then my fist clenched it and it was a pile of dust.

"Can you see me now?" I chuckled then turned away sitting on the couch. My bed. Because apparently they keep forgetting to get a room for me least of all a bed. And they are supposed to have photographic memories.

"Get out." I heard dad say. I turned around and gaped at him. He cannot be serious.

"What?"

"I said get out Elisa. It is clear you don't like us so leave."

"You cannot be serious. I am only a year old." I said stating the obvious.

"You made it quite clear you don't want to be one of us. You are no longer our daughter. You are no longer a Cullen. Get out." I stood up dazedly in shock. I guess I got my wish. Just not the way I wanted. I stared at everyone to see how they felt about this. Jacob looked pleased, Carlisle and Esme faintly sad, Rosalie was just as shocked as I was, Renesmee looked faintly surprised and sad. Everyone was calm and glaring.

"Fine." I said in a small voice. "But have you ever thought that just maybe I wanted a family that doesn't ignore me? That I wanted someone to tuck me in, play with me, read to me? That I wanted to have a normal kid experiance?" By the looks on their faces it seemed not. I steeled myself up.

"Okay. I'll do what you say. But get this. Next time you dare cross my path, be prepared to die." I chuckled and pushed my way through them.

'Oh god Elisa I am so sorry. I'll miss you so much' Rose thought touching my arm faintly. I nodded not looking. Probably the last time I will hear a kind thought for me. I paused by the door, an idea crossing my mind. As quick as lightning I punched my ex-sister probably giving her a black eye. But before they could react I was long gone. As I headed deeper in the words the calmer I was. Hours later I curled up in the base of a tree. I let a few tears fall before I went to sleep. I just want a family who loves me. Is that to much to ask?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me what you think. Past midnight and I just felt the urge to write this. Awesome. So hate it? Love it? Just say something even if you think it sucks. Anything will be cool. So yeah. Oh and the video to the side is Nobody's home by Avril Lavigne. I'm going through an Avril phase and it's one of my favorites so I thought why not. Hope you like it and maybe check out my other story Immortal Eyes. Thanks <3