A Pet Hybrid

Klaus pov-

I made the motion for the bartender to pour me another drink as Tara and my brother continued on with their nonsense. Right now they were going up to random people and trying out their horrendous lines to try and get their numbers for a stupid bet Kol proposed. Whoever got the most numbers at the end of the night gets to order me around all day tomorrow. How I got involved in the reward is that I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying around my fourth drink and just agreed to whatever they said to me and Kol being the irritating brat he is, recorded it on his phone as proof that I unwittingly agreed to it. I only realized what happened moments later when they both laughed too cheerfully at me but it was far too late and now I was stuck with this stupid promise. I could only hope they would forget this in the morning, too hung over to remember anything that is happening tonight. I sighed and checked my phone to see it was getting very late. I could just go home and leave the two drunks here but I didn't know if that would be safe with all the recent attacks against Tara. The fact that mother directed the last one on Tara didn't rest my nerves any. Should've known that bitch we called mother wouldn't go away. It's getting on my last nerves to be honest on how she keeps popping up. I don't know why she just won't stay dead, I honestly don't.

"Final call!" One of the bartenders yelled and started wiping everything down. Kol and Tara seemed to start hurrying as people were leaving more quickly now. I finished my drink and looked at my phone till they finished getting numbers. They came to me with smug grins and I rolled my eyes.

"We can count the numbers when we get home. Come on now." I said, putting my jacket back on. They nodded and followed, tossing insults at one another all the way.  Once we pulled in the driveway, they both flew out the doors of my car and rushed inside. I rolled my eyes and followed after them at a slower pace. Rebekah raised her eyebrows at me from her spot on the couch, and nodded her head towards the two drunks. I shrugged and sprawled out on the couch next to her.

"So was there any danger?" She asked with a smirk.

"Oh do shut up. I had enough of a headache just listening to them two argue practically all night." She laughed but didn't speak another word and we watched the two count the handfuls of papers, both quiet for once.

"I got 37." Kol said proudly but his smile faded slightly because Tara was still counting her numbers.

"48! Take that!" She cheered. Kol's jaw dropped.

"How in the hell did you manage that?" He demanded while Rebekah and I laughed at him. Tara shrugged.

"You mainly stuck to girls. I went both ways; boys and girls." She said easily. "Besides you compelled some of yours. All these numbers were earned by my charm." She smiled brightly and toss the slips of papers at his face. He growled and stalked off to his room as Tara followed him gloating.

"She's going to get her neck snapped if she keeps taunting him." Rebekah said idly.

"I think she's too drunk to care at the moment." A sharp crack was heard from upstairs and we heard a faint voice saying oops. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"I'll go get her."

============================TIME SKIPS ARE COOL==============================

Tara Pov:

 I groaned as I woke up and put a hand to my neck. It hurt like hell as did my head. I need to learn not to drink so much especially with Kol around to encourage it. And to not piss him off later while boasting on how much better I am, which I am of course. But it would just save me the pleasure of having my neck snapped. I have to remember to get him back for that.