Hybrids, Death & Awesome Hair

Elijah looked at all of us curiously and rested his eyes on Klaus. 

"What is going on?" My eyebrows furrowed. He didn't have the noticable British accent that his siblings has. Pity. Klaus cleared his throat. 

"Rebekah is throwing a party." 

"Then why are there Cold Ones here? The vegetarian ones in fact."  

"Because Rebekah and the others decided to torture them." Just then Edward screamed again. I scowled at the door and threw a shoe at it, making a loud thud. Wimp. Elijah looked at me curiously. 

"Who are you?" I grinned. 

"I'm Tara!" I said happily. He nodded slowly. 

"Brother, who is downstairs?" Is this all he does; just asks questions all day? Kol grinned.  

"Why that is her father. Klaus is having a little experiment, shall we say." 

"And you're okay with that?" I smiled slyly than took another bite of cake so I didn't have to speak. 

"Well she was the one who initated the idea." He nodded than looked at the Cullen's again. 

"Hello Carlisle." He greeted and walked over to his family. Carlisle's mouth was agape. 

"But...You...Human...Huh?" He stammered.  

"Well clearly he isn't human. Use your brain!" Caroline snapped sweetly. How, I have no idea. I should probably learn how to do that. Seems pretty useful... and I'm off topic again. 

"I never actually introduced myself, did I?" He mused. "Well I am Elijah Mikaelson. Pleasure to see you again." 

"No it's not. No one likes to see Carlisle." I muttered. He looked at me once again. 

"I'm sorry but who exactly are you?" 

"Well technically I'm her twin, her daughter, grandaughter, niece, enemy excetra excetra. I'm the other product of the one downstairs and her when she was human. I'm more like you though. But they kicked me out so I lived with the Salvatore's till a couple months ago so I moved in with your family. I met Klaus at the Grill and stupidly told him I'm a hybrid." I rushed out than panted. I need to learn how to breathe during talking or else I'm going to embarass myself by passing out. 

"Interesting." I groaned. 

"Can't any of you be original?" I moaned then snickered. I made a pun.  

"How clever." Kol said sarcastically. I smirked at him. 

"Anyways, met with these two over my prisonlike stay- I mean lovely vacation- and managed to make them like me. Don't ask how though. I'm taking that secret to the grave. And today's my birthday so Rebekah threw this for me. These freaks showed up and after a little, umm 'talk' we let them come over. So here we are! Do you like red velvet cake?"  

"Umm no. Thank you." He shook his head. I stared at him in confusion. How can he not like red velvet?! 

"How do you know my grandpa?" Nessie whimpered softly. He glanced at her like she was an experiment. I hate that look. On me anyway. 

"We were brief friends when he was human." He said shortly. I glanced at the door again confused a couple minutes later. Carlisle frowned and opened his mouth when I held up my hand and tilted my head to the torture room. 

"Can anyone else hear anything down there?" I piped up. Everyone went quiet and listened. Klaus frowned and made his way to the door while we followed curiously. We went downstairs and saw Edward panting on the floor. He was gripping his hair so hard some of it was torn out. Ouch.