AWESOME ENDING!!! *fangirl squeal*

"What do you mean by my blood?! No offence but I like my blood to stay within me!" I backed into the couch glaring at him. He rolled his eyes at me. Jerk.

"Haven't you noticed?"

"Noticed what?"

"The effect your blood has on vampires." I rolled my eyes.

"It's just blood. Any blood makes vamps crazy." I said skeptically. He shook his head at me.

"Your blood is...special for lack of a better word." I got up and poured myself a drink. He has finally lost it. Who would've guessed it happen so quickly? Well he is over a millenium and I have heard stories about what happens to people when they get old...

"I'm half human honey. Of course my blood is freaky." I said cheerfully and tossed it back. He made an impatient noise.

"Not the way yours is like." I whirled around and put my hands on my hips.

"Well why don't you explain it, all knowing one." I spat out sarcastically. He raised his eyebrows at me. I sighed.

"Look, I am fed up with being 'special'. I just want to have a normal day where I can at least pretend to be human for just a little bit. Talking about my blood is not helping any."

"I'm just saying sweetheart." I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Will it really drive them crazy?" I asked tiredly. He nodded and I bit my lip.

"Well they do deserve the bad things they put me through but I don't like the idea of wasting blood. Hmm. Klaus, opinion?" He shrugged.

"I think you should go with it."

"Why?"

"Because they are a horrible family. You want revenge, you should have it. So go for it." I nodded thinking then I glanced mischeviously at him.

"If I give blood, do I get a cookie?" I gave him my puppy eyes. He sighed.

"Why not." I laughed.

20 minutes later and 2 bags full later;

I was on the counter, swinging my legs childishly as Klaus finished up. We started out with the hybrids but apparently they couldn't control themselves very well so Klaus kicked them out and took over. His face shifted every few minutes but he didn't try to take a bite out of me. Maybe I should get him a something as a reward...

"How do you feel about a cat?"

"What?" He pulled the needle out and I winced.

"A cat. For me. They're small, furry, goes meow." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"I know what a cat is!" He snapped. "And the answer is no."

"Why not?" I whined.

"They're too much trouble, annoying, and has a habit of destroying things. We don't need another you."

"Hey!" I pouted and hopped up. I rummaged through the cabinets for my cookie.

"They should be about done by now." He said absently when I came back with an M&M cookie. I nodded and grabbed a bag. This is weird. That blood was inside me not thirty minutes ago. I started to toss it in the air till Klaus snatched it, grabbed the other and walked away. I scowled at the retreating head.

"Hey, wait for me!" I yelled and jogged to keep up with him. We continued all the way to the basement of doom. The hybrids were already gone so I took that as a good sign. I wonder what would happen if a hybrid bit me. Maybe I shouldn't find out just yet. Hmm. I inhaled the smell of the drip-dropping blood and grinned. The blood was puddled up everywhere on the floor so I had the heel part of my shoe soaked. It was running down the walls and splattered all over the ceiling.