Stefan the puppy and Elena the troll!

"It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!" I sang, dancing on the table.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asked confused. I turned around towards her still dancing.

"Listening to my Ipod and for some reason this annoying song is on it."

"Then why are you singing it?" I shrugged.

"It's catchy." She nodded and plopped on the couch. I hopped off the table.

"Where's Mr. I'm afraid of no one?" I asked stretching. She shrugged.

"How should I know? I'm not his keeper!"

"Just asking. So what are you doing?"

"Seeing if you want to go to school." I gasped and backed away.

"You'll never take me alive!" I warned. She raised her eyebrows.

"But you're dead." She stated.

"Exactly!" I proclaimed. She groaned.

"Please Tara. I need someone to go with me and Nik defiantly isn't a good candidate, so that leaves you. Pretty please. I'll give you some gummies." She persuaded in a sickly sweet tone. I scowled.

"Only for the gummies." I stated. She smiled smugly.

"Get dressed and we'll leave." I looked down at my Spongebob pants and black tank.

"What's wrong with this?" She stared pointedly at me. I stared back not blinking. Let's see who will win...

"Do it or I won't give you any pop-tarts." She threatened. I blinked and grimaced. I lost! That never happens! I shook my head and focused on the important threat.

"You wouldn't dare." She stared at me defiantly.

"Try me." She threatened softly. Oh man, she's serious!

"Okay, okay! Just leave me and me pop tarts alone!" I yelled and ran to my room. She laughed and wandered to the kitchen, I presume. Presume. That's a fancy word. Maybe I should just say believe. But it does make me sound smart-ish. I bantered with myself as I pulled on a pair of turquoise jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that was flows at the bottom and wrists but was fitted everywhere else. I love this shirt. I grinned as I did my hair. The end result was it wavy and flowed down my back. I think it grew like two inches. I'm serious. You know, maybe I should die more. It seems to make me grow faster. I wonder why...

"Are you coming or not?" Rebekah said impatiently and barged in my room. I rolled my eyes.

"I wish I wasn't but once again you found my weakness. Please tell me how." I begged. She smiled and picked up my schoolbag.

"And let you stop me. No way." I frowned and put on my jelly shoes.

"You're mean."

"But I have pop tarts." She waved a plate under my nose. I straightened and took it.

"Never mind." I said and shoved one in my face. She crinkled her nose in mock disgust. Or at least I think she was faking. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course she was kidding!

"What?" I asked innocently. She shook her head and went downstairs.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I cried and hurried to catch up.

"Bye Nikky!" I cried out. Still have no idea where he is but he had to hear that. I heard a groan from the other side of the mansion. Yes, he heard me!

"You know I think it's your personal mission to try and see how far you can go before you get yourself killed." Rebekah told me and started the car. I shrugged.