Meeting Stephanies girlfriend

So now I'm in my room, bored out my mind while Damon went exploring. It wasn't my fault if Damon couldn't handle the punishment! Talk about unfair. I hope Stefan doesn't come home tonight. He might laugh about Damon but if he finds out I been drinking he might just through a fit. For some reason he can't stand me drinking alcohol. I think it's because he still thinks of me as the lost little girl he found in the woods. So if he finds out, he might go into a completely irrational fit. And I am in no mode for being yelled at for practically nothing. I got up and peered out of my room. No sign of Damie. Of course.

 I darted downstairs being my usual ninja like self. I peered out of every corner. Still no sign. I wonder when he is coming back? Oh well. Life is better when he isn't there to mess it up. I went to the fridge and fingered a blood bag. I am still hungry but I don't really like it in a baggie form. I prefer it in a warm body but hey, that's just me. I mean Stefan eats from Bambi and Thumper!

 I heard someone open the door and my eyes widened. I dropped the bag and ran to my room. I saw it was Stephanie with the human Katherine. I didn't slow down though. I stop for no one. Well maybe for snacks or cute little animals but other than that, nothing. I saw his head snap up as I ran past. Dang, maybe I really should've practiced those super spy lessons. I closed my door hurriedly but quietly. I frantically looked for a place to hide and being cliché, dove under the bed.

 Not even two seconds later the door reopened. I checked to make sure nothing shown and held my breath. Since I am half human I still needed to breath but I can hold it for a looooong time cause of the Cold One factor. Maybe for like two hours-ish before I pass out for a couple hours and how I know that is that Damon likes to dare me to do stupid things. I saw his shoes come closer but stopped a foot away. 'Please don't look. Please don't look.' I chanted in my head. He started looking at every corner but gave up after a couple minutes. He then hurried into a different room. I grinned in triumph and moved a tiny bit. It's so uncomfortable and dusty.

 My nose tickled a bit. I widened my eyes and tried to keep quiet. But my pathetic attempts were futile because I let out like the loudest sneeze in the history of loud sneezes. Hopefully Stefan turned deaf. Yeah right; vampires have heightened senses dummy. I think I just called myself a dummy. I should learn to be nice to myself. Stefan hurried back in and looked under the bed, stake in hand. His eyes widened and he yanked me out from the bed roughly. I gave him a smile and brushed off the dust bunnies.

"Hi Stephanie" He rolled his eyes, grabbed my arm and marched me downstairs.

"Dude chill. It not like I was the stalker who lives under the bed. And don't give me that look. You'll get more frown lines." I complained as we entered the living room 'Katherine' stared at me wide eyed as I was put on the couch like a child in trouble.

"My arm please" I said looking down at his hand. He released it and sat across from me. Katherine looked anxiously between me and Stefan.

"Uh Stefan. Who is this?" Katherine asked. I sat up and smiled widely.

"I am his wife! Who are you?" I said hurriedly before he could say anything. She stared at me wide eyed as Stefan groaned and placed his head in his hands but didn't say anything. He knew better than to interrupt my tirade.

"I'm Elena. His girlfriend?" She ended it like a question. I gasped and stood up, scandalized.

"Unbelievable Stefan! I was gone a couple months and you already hooked up with some girl! I thought we were soulmates!" I sobbed. "We were married remember!" I cried in my dramatic way and flung my left hand out, showing off the golden ring I always have on my ring finger.

 Poor Elena looked so confused.

"Alright Tara. You can stop now." I smiled widely and lifted up my head from my hands.

"Did she fall for it?" I gestured to the girl, who looked even more confused if that was possible. Stefan laughed and hugged her sideways.

"I think you did." I fist pumped the air.

"Awesome! I can definitely become an awesome actress don't you think?" She stared at me, incredibly lost. I took pity on her and stood in front of her with my arms crossed.

"Oh my bad. Hi I'm Tara. Stephanie's adorable little sis."  I grinned widely making my fangs show slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI PEOPLES!!!!  I honestly didn't know what to put. And I probably not going to have my laptop for a few years since I got my progress reports today. And they are not good. My highest was science, an incredible 92 average. My lowest was ummm a 29. Yeah I felt slow when I saw that. But the bright side is other people did worst then me! Hopefully though I can steal this back or upload on my phone. Who knows? Alright bye random peoplez!                     <3 wings4life