Klaus is a b*stard.

"How did you do that?" Klaus demanded. I widened my eyes and crossed my ankles. Perfect picture of innocence.

"Do what? Get Damon to leave? That's easy just-" I got cut off when he roughly grabbed my arms and shook me harshly. I let out a strangled scream.

"Not so rough Nik. You don't want her to damage her voice." Rebekah reprimanded. I cast my shocked gaze to her. Klaus slowly stopped the shaking but kept grip on my arms. Man it hurts!

"Tell me." He growled. I glared at him.

"I'm not saying squat." I snapped. He shook me once more. My face grew dark.

"Nik." Rebekah said warningly.

"Shut it Bekah." Nikki growled. My eyes narrowed and I pushed him away with all I got, taking him bt surprise. Once free I ran to my room and got a small bag and filled it, all at vampire fast speed.

"And where do you think you are going?" Rebekah asked, blocking my escape route.

"Where's your brother?" She smirked.

"You manage to break the bookcase and make Klaus get stabbed with a big piece of wood right in the chest. He's staked right now but he'll wake up soon. We're tough to kill." I sighed in relief. That means she won't kill me for killing her brother yet.

"Awesome. Now can I go?" She shook her head. I narrowed my eyes.

"Why not?" I said dangerously.

"Well I don't particularly fancy having a broken neck right after I just got back. I'm trying to go for a couple weeks without." She said smirking, but deadly serious. I sighed.

"Look I like you. I really do. I mean I did share my ice cream bars with you but I don't like your brother right now. Like at all. But if I have to, I will do the same thing to you as I did down there." I said through clenched teeth.

"Well that's going to be a problem." Klaus said, fully recovered. I let out a scream of frustration.

"Why won't you die!!!" I yelled throwing my bag at him. He narrowly dodged it and smirked, crossing his arms.

"Well life would be boring without me, don't you think?" I glared at him. He rolled her eyes.

"Rebekah, be a dear and get five of my hybrids up here." He requested. She made a face but went away.

"Why?"

"Simple. To watch over you. Can't have you running away when I haven't discovered all your little secrets, now can I, love?" I put my face mere inches from his.

"Screw you." I said slowly, venom dripping off each word. His face fell slightly and he pushed me on the floor. I gave out a cry as I hit my head. That really hurt!

"Let me go! I didn't do anything!" I shouted jumping back up. I didn't notice the stickiness of blood matting in my hair. Probably should've seeing as Klaus stared intently at it.

"True but I am curious you know. I want to see if there are more of you." I rolled my eyes.

"I am the only one like me you prick. Get it through your thick skull! The others are like the stupid fairypires!"

"Others?" I flushed slightly.

"Like the stupid twin sister of mine, duh!" I snapped. He quirked his eyebrow.

"You sure about that sweetheart?" I sighed in frustration.

"Yes! Now for the love of God, let me go!" I yelled. He pretended to think.

"How about....No." I threw a punch at him but he dodged and threw me on the floor AGAIN!!!

"Stop doing that!!" He ignored me and turned to the others.