Amnesia part 1

Klaus Pov;

We put Tara back in her room, not like she seemed to know it was hers, then I headed downstairs where everyone seemed to head towards my living room. I posted two of my hybrids at her door to make sure she didn't do anything even more stupid than her usual self can do.

"Did you smell anything out there?" Rebekah interrogated one of my hybrids who to my amusement was looking thoroughly frightened.  Well maybe not as much amused as irritated. I know my sister can be a bit frightening but I don't need cowardly hybrids under my rule. That just won't do at all.

"Relax Rebekah. There is no scent surrounding the area where Tara was found besides her own. Now will you stop frightening Noah so he can get back to his job?" I gave him a glare till he got the hint and disappeared. I smirked and relaxed in my armchair and crossed my legs as I gazed at the group.

"Well?" I prompted.

"We need to figure out what happened to Tara." Caroline crossed her arms.

"Obviously it seems that she has lost her memory somehow. Next question." Kol waved his hand dismissively but I could see the unusual hint of concern mixed in with the usual arrogance in his features. Caroline scowled.

"You don't have to be such a jerk you know. I can't understand how Tara can even have enough patience to stand to be within the same room with you." She snipped. Kol smirked.

"That's not a problem darling. You see, she just happens to adore me even if she doesn't seem to remember it right now." Caroline tossed her hair back and stood next to Damon with narrowed eyes at my family.

"What I want to know is how they are still standing here alive?" Rebekah snipped, glaring at the Arusadawn gang.

"Hey, we didn't do anything! Leave us alone, we just want to make sure Tara is alright then we can go alright?" Blaze snapped, standing in front of her siblings protectively. Walter touched her arm but she just shook it off. Elle and Will hung back, taking in everything with a calculating glance as the two twins kept up front, trying to block everyone's view from the other two. Hmm they are seem very protective of one another. That is a useful fact to definitely keep in mind for the future. I smiled, looking down.

"That doesn't change the fact that there is no way we can trust you. In fact, there shouldn't be a reason to let you stay within 50 yards of Tara anymore." Rebekah stated coldly.

"As much as I hate to agree with Barbie Klaus, she is right. We can't let you be anywhere near Tara anymore." Damon frowned and rubbed his neck, avoiding my sister's glare for the nickname he bestowed on her.

"That is highly unfair! We are Tara's friends. You can't decide this without her input. You can't control her life!" Blaze shouted.

"Well Tara doesn't remember anything about you four so it safe to say we can, hybrids."

"Oh stop with the name calling will you? It's offensive plus very hypocritical. I mean look at your brother." Elle snapped. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"Well I do admit we may be similar but we are nothing alike. For instance, you are so much weaker than I." They all glared hatefully at me as I kept my smile up. Still it is a bit of strange how similar we are. Witch mother, werewolf father, mother prolongs their life only mine did it by turning my family into vampires. But yet they are so young compared to me. The oldest child is just 218 years old! A child at most.

"Keep talking. I think you'll be surprised at how "weak" we are." Will growled out.

"Will, chill out. Now no matter what you may say, we need to get back to the matter at hand. What are you going to do with Tara?" Walter said, changing the subject from his family. Will glared at him but went quiet.