YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 1)

AT THE CULLEN'S HOUSE (That's right. THE CULLEN'S)

"Mom?" Seventeen year old Renesmee called from her spot on the couch. She looked confused and stared at her laptop hard.

"Yes Nessie?"

"Do you ever wonder about Elisa?" Everyone in the house went quiet. Elisa was a forbidden topic especially when Rosalie was in the house. She had just came back from her decade long 'vacation' from the Cullen's. Emmett was the one who had finally convinced her to come back but though she did, she hardly ever came out of her room, much less talked. Bella cleared her throat uncomfortably.

"Why are you bringing this up now?" Jacob asked and sat down beside her. Nessie shook her head and stared at her mother.

"Do you? I mean how long has she been gone?"

"Sixteen years almost seventeen." Rose said leaning against the wall. Everyone stared at her in shock and she glared at everyone. She switched her gaze to Bella who flinched a little into Edward.

"So what's the answer Isabella? Do you ever think about your little girl?" She said snappishly.

"Of course I do." She snapped. Rose rolled her eyes.

"And that means no. Why are you bringing her up?" Nessie's eyebrows furrowed and she motioned for everyone to come around as she plugged her laptop into the television. (And if you're wondering it can actually happen. My grandma had one and it was awesome for YouTube :D)

"Just watch this." She said and clicked on a video titled Time Wasting featuring Tara Salvatore (thank you AdoptedWinchester for the suggestion that was way better than mine.Seriously the original title I created sucked majorly) Immediately there was an clear image of a blonde girl and a forty-something year old teacher having a stare off. It seemed to be paused as some writing appeared on the screen

'TARA AND MRS. CHALKS.' There was a arrow pointing to who was who.

"Mrs. Chalks? I mean, seriously?" Emmett chuckled.

"Oh my god! Look at that Tara girl clothes! They are so gorgeous!" Alice squealed.

"Shh." Nessie snapped.

"Miss Salvatore. Do you want to tell me why you are late?" The teacher asked and the girl pretended to think.

"Nah. I'm good." She said after a few awkward moments. The teacher turned red and a few of the kids snickered. Tara smirked and looked at her nails, examining them at different angles. The teacher opened her mouth a few times before finally regaining her voice.

"Well, why don't you tell us why you were out all last week and some. You missed a lot of important information and the test is today. And I don't make special exceptions."

"God she's a b*tch." Rose muttered. There were nods of agreements and everyone looked expectantly at the t.v. again.

"She reminds me of someone." Jasper said thoughtfully and everyone looked at him and then the girl more closely.

"Yeah. I can kind see it. But who?" Alice agreed. Rosalie mentally face palmed herself. AS DID EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS READING THIS.

The girl looked up with such innocence it was startling. It could only be described as an angel's face. You wouldn't, couldn't, believe she would ever tell a lie. She willed tiny tears in her eyes and sniffled. They would've believed it was real if she hadn't winked at the camera.

"Whoa." Nessie breathed.

"Well Mrs...Uh, Mrs... God dammit." She hissed obviously blanking on the name. Her nose crinkled in concentration as she started to tap her fingers on her thighs. The girl in front of her took mercy on her and whispered her the name. She smiled in gratitude before turning to Mrs. Chalks triumphantly. There was a hint of mischief in her eyes and we heard some boy with Edward's hair mutter 'oh boy. Here we go.'