YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)

I grinned widely. Today is the greatest of all days. I doubled checked my phone. Yep September 10. Awesome! I hugged myself tightly and spun around. I'm finally 18. I stopped in front of my closet and pulled out the purple sundress I'd bought when I forced Klaus to take me shopping the first time. I skipped down the stairs humming and went to the living room where all three Mikaelson's I knew of were talking. They stared at me suspiciously as I came in. 

"What?" I asked innocently and sat down on the loveseat. 

"Why are you happy? You're never happy in the mornings. You are the exacr opposite of happy!" Kol demanded. We known each other for a week now and he already knows that mornings does not equal a happy Tara. I smiled impishly at him and shrugged. Klaus sighed and put down his sketchpad. 

"Alright, spit it out. We all know you want to." I laughed. 

"Today's my 18 birthday!" Rebekah then threw a high heel at me. I barely dodged it and it almost hit Klaus but he caught with two fingers. I knew he was a ninja! 

"Why didn't you tell me before?!" She demanded. I shrugged. 

"I forgot."  

"How can you forget something like that?" 

"It slips my mind till the day. Always has and probably always will. Do you even remember your birthdays?" 

"April 19" Rebekah said swiftly. 

"July 7" Kol winked at me. 

"November 29." Klaus said finally. I pouted. So what if they manage to remember? I'm half human, I forget stuff.  

"So what are you going to do to celebrate? I mean you're finally legal!" Rebekah asked eagerly. I shrugged. 

"I'm up for anything." I grinned. The boys groaned as she grinned mischeviously. What did I just get myself into? A couple hours later I was ditched by all three Originals. Klaus went away immediately to the other side of the bar because if he stayed, well we all know I would find a way to embarrass him greatly. Kol went to see if he could get a date or several. He's another Santa. He loves his ho ho ho's. And lastly Rebekah abandoned me saying she needs to get a few things. After multiple rude gestures behind their backs, I settled in the bar. I grinned when I saw Matt relunctantly come over. 

"Cheer up Matthew. Today is the greatest of all great days!" I said excitedly. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Should I be worried if I ask why?" My grin widened. 

"It's my birthday!" I cheered and sighed happily. His head tilted. 

"Really?" 

"Yep. Every September 10, I turn one year older." 

"How old are you?" 

"I am officially 18 but if anyone asks I'm 22." I winked at him. He chuckled but quit as soon as he realised what he was doing. Shame. I rather liked Jock. 

"What can I get you birthday girl?" He asked with his notepad out. I thought about it. 

"I want a sherry and some fries pretty please." I said sweetly. He nodded and went off. I'm starting to wonder if I'm starting to be bipolar especially around Elena's friends. Because one minute I'm dying to rip their throats out and next I'm doing puppy eyes and saying please. What is wrong with me? I shook my head at myself as Matt slid my order in front of me and continued on. Yummy. I love fries. I reached for the ketchup and someone grabbed my hand. I looked at him in confusion before growing cold. The Salvatore's. 

"If you don't mind, I would like to put tomato blood on my potato sticks." I said cooly and managed to grab the ketchup successfully this time. They sat on either side of me and I sighed.