♪Chapter 42♪- A bid of farewell

Start from the beginning

"I don't like it !"   I said without hesitation. waaah Oh my Gof I want to cry. My Baekkie is so corny.

"Eeh But that's cute. "

"Cute your face!" I hit his face slightly with my palm and the idiot guy is just smiling. Honey bee? I don't know why but I really want to laugh. He's really really Corny.

"Call me honey..one time Bee of my life."

"No way!!" I refused while blushing, It' embarassing you know.

My tummy starts to growl  and I think she's craving for food no. ai grab Baekkie but he said he won't go if I won't call him by that .  "Come on Bee ,  Call me honey ..It's simple..Honey let's eat now ,I'm hungry"

"Waaaaah Baekkie stop that okay!!!"   I really don't wanna!I shouldn't have complained about him calling me stupid girl. Look!It became worst .

"Just once please." he beg and even used puppy eyes to me. I should refuse about it but because i'm hungry . I have no Choice but to say it. Oh gosh!After I will said it, I will really burry myself in the ground.  "Hey."

"H-Honey."  I whispered . I can't do this!It's really embarassing.

"what ? I can't hear you."

"Aaargh . OkaY! HONEY HONEY HONEEEEY!!! are you happy now? So Let's go and eat!!!"

I grab him and runaway   Back to the ressort, Aargh if it wasn't for him I wouldn't do it.

After we reach  inside ,there is already prepared foods for us .I don't how did they knew that we're going to eat here. Maybe Baekhyun already asked them to prepare it before I did. I can't avoid to feel amaze because of the food they prepared.All the food were looks expensive and delicious .

And because I was so hungry that time , I ate a lot and I don't care if Will get fat. Baekkie was laughing at me while I'm eating .He said that i'm look like a crocodile when eating so I secretly hit his feet and gave him a glared.

After Our Lunch , Baekkie brought me at the top of mountain where I can see the whole view of this Island.But that's not I'm amazed of , it's because even if this is a top of the mountain , There's still a village on it .I don't have Idea that This place Exist.

we are now here sitting Under the tree while  relaxing "Hey Baekkie."

"Hmm?what is it Bee?"  

"About that question you asked me earlier. My answer is...I won't get mad at you instead  i'll cry." He look at me with an unbelievable look. "don't look at me like that, of course I'll cry. I will be alone again.You know what , after my family died ,I feel like I'm lost ,I'm crying all alone  and because of that I became how you met me.My life just change after I met you,You made me feel complete again , you changed me and you're the reason why i'm here  smiling infront of you. I don't know what to do if you lose in my life.  You won't leave me aren't you?" 

a few tears stream down on my face. I'm afraid to lose him ,He's the only one left in my life ,If I lose him  I think I'll cry all day.Everytime I remember that dream when Baekhyun Left me for Yuan ,I Can't avoid not to worry. What if that will really gonna happen? What if he will abondon me?

I was  overthinking about that When suddenly Baekhyun grab to hug me. "I'm sorry."  That's what he only said. I don't why is he apologizing but I just let him do that. "You're so Emo you know. Stop that drama okay. You're more cute when smiling."  He said, I was frozed for a second after what he said next.

"  I love you Bee."  

I avoid my looks on him, That's just a simple word yet it already affected my whole  existence.Lol  I think I'm going crazy now

"m-me too."

I love you too.

-------

we are now here inside the room of this ressort. I think it's the largest room they have. Baekkie said we will stay overnight here,I don't have a choice too since I don't know how to get back to the School.Yoona and Sehun already know about so I don't need to worry in case they will search for me.

I'm so tired this whole day. After we stayed at the top of the mountain we went to mall and then at  the Seoul tower and many more places. I think we already tour the whole City , that's why I'm here lying in the bed and knocked  out.

I was about to close my eyes when suddenly Baekhyun hold my hand and sat Beside me. "Aren't you going to Sleep Baekkie?"

he shake his head. "I won't sleep yet . I want to watch you when Sleeping"

I went closer to him and hug his arm tight. "Just make sure you won't dissapear when I woke up okay."

"I promised. Good night Bee ."

I replied him with a smile then after that ,I already close my eyes and didn't notice That I already fell Asleep

------

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"of course I'll cry."

That words always shouting inside my mind. It broke my heart thinking about what will she gonna feel if I leave. Damn! I want to hurt myself!I don't want to leave her but I need to. This is my last chance to be with her and I won't gonna waste even a little time.

I kiss her forehead while she's asleep and hug her really really tight.This time I won't let her go, I want to stay by her side all night .

Damn!I love this girl so much but I need let her go. For the sake of everyone. "I love you so much Bee..Please be strong okay?"  I can't avoid not to be emotional, this will be the last time I will able to touch her face.

I hug her more tighter and  for the whole night I didn't sleep just to watch her.

At 5 am the Helicopter which  will brought me where my father is already arrived. I glanced at her once and kiss on her forehead before I left.

"farewell Bee.." I said before I closed the door of the room.

"Young Master , your father is already waiting." 

I ignored him and walk straightly without any words .I went to the rooftop where they were waiting for me.

"Welcome back youngmaster."

Just like what I did  to the guy earlier. I ignored him too and went inside .  

"Take me now before I changed my mind."  I commanded.

"Yes..youngmaster."

Geurim my Bee, I'll be back for you .I'll do everything to fix it. Just please  wait for me.

To be continued

------------

whaa Baekkie why? what's the reason? 

what will gonna happen to Geurim now?