♪Chapter 41♪- Reawakening Memories

Start from the beginning

I didn't said any comment. I feel so shy .For the first time  in my life  someone gave me a meatbun.

"Do you have friends?"

"I Don't have ."  I replied

"Then let's be friends."
I stop from eating and look at her with a surprised face. It's just won't sink-in in my head that someone is actually wants to be friends with me.I am a Kid with nothing left in this world, My parents already dead and my relatives don't care about me .I live by myself and no one dare to talk to me because i'm such a stupid orphan.  But now someone just wants to be friends with me.   "Are you okay?"

I wipe the tears from my eyes "Yes .."

"That's glad to hear. what's your name then?"

"Mingyu."

"MinGyu?what a nice name. So wanna be friends with me?"

I nodded then I saw her beautiful smile again .

--------

our friendship started After that time, we were always playing everyday in the giant maffle tree beside the river in our province. But we got separated when ahjumma Adopt and brought me to states.Before I left I promised her that I will comeback  when I get success, and I did it.Now  I cameback to make that promise and I won't gonna stop until I find her

"heeey!!"  I almost jump out after Baekhyun shout."You're spacing out."

"What did you said? i didn't hear it."

"I said I have to go ."   HAHA i think I over spaced out ,that's why he wants to left now.

"Okay dude."

he tap his hand on my shoulder ."Let's just meet up in the School tomorrow."

"Sure. " he left already after that . he really Changed a lot , He's not the old Baekhyun who's so angry of this world. I am really happy for him.No It's my turn to be happy too.

Moo just wait for me. We will going to meet again soon.

---------------------------

At the School

Geurim's P.O.V

I am now here sitting in a bench with Yoona while watching  them playing Basketball. It's our P E time so Ms. Taeri divided the boys into four groups  to play basketball and Now Sehun and Tao our playing  while here we are,Cheering for them.Yoona even skip class just to cheer Sehun .

"Yoona Have you seen Baekhyun?"

He's been missing since this morning , I wonder where did that guy went.He left School without telling me.

"oh yeah I forgot to tell. His Ex classmate cameback from states.So he told me that he will be gone to meet himb. He didn't tell you anymore since you're still sleeping."

"aahw Okay.Thanks for telling me."

So that's how it is .I stand up  and start to walk.I didn't take  breakfast and and feel so Hungry.Nami eomma is not in the kitchen so it's time for me to get some food there haha.

"Geurim Where are you going ?"

"I'll be back in a second." I runaway out of the Gym ,After I reach the hallway I went directly to the kitchen and stole some foods then after that I went behind the  tree because  I am going to take my belated breakfast in here.   "Waah meatbun! I will going to finish you off."