♪Chapter 40♪- Into the dark: I Put My Life in Your Hands

Start from the beginning

wtf!She runaway. I chase her ,  but I can't run properly because I can't see nothing. "Geurim!!!!Geurim where are you?"

I can't find her!Why does she need to runaway like that?Did I hurt her that much to made her hate me?I didn't mean to said it.

"Aaaaaaah!!"

"Shit!!!"   my heart beats so fast while running ,I don't I hit the wall because all I need is to find her. That girl is always making me so worried. "Geurim  where are you?!!Answer me!"

where is that girl now? I already checked all the place. She should be here somewhere..

*sob*

wait I heard someone sobbing "Maybe it's her."  I followed the voice but Because it's dark I wasn't able to notice that its already the stairs , so I rolled down like a rolling ball down to the first floor. "Ouch , That was hurt."    I stand up while rubbing the back of my head. That was close you know.

"Baekkie i-is that you?"

"Geurim what are you doing there?"   She's sitting at the dark corner of this place, I walk closer to her and good thing she didn't runaway .   She's crying. "Y-Yah!!!"

"w-Why are you shouting at me?"

"you're so stubborn of running away from me and now you're crying like a baby!So you  know how much i've worried about you ,you stupid atupid girl!!What if something  happen to you? Do you think I can Forgive myself huh? You're so stupid!so so stupid!"  

I can't avoid to shout at her. She really made me so worried plus the fact that I hate to see her crying like that.

"Sorry. I won't runaway anymore . Just please stay by my side."

She Cried again. I took a very deep sigh and grab her into my chest as I hug her really really tight. "enough crying now, tears doesn't suit you" I was about walk but she suddenly took her hand back . "What's wrong?"

"I fell down the stair carelessly  and because of that my feet got twisted ..so I can't walk right now ."

"Is that so?" I turn my back on her as I offer her a piggy back. "ride on my back then. Let's go back together."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course .Come on now.It's already late at night."

"O-okay."

I stand up after she ride on my back.I smiled for a second.Carrying her is the least thing I can do for now to tell her that she's safe with me .

----
Geurim's P.O.V

I can't avoid not to smile , after all he's still the Gentle Baekhyun I know.

We are now here in the hallway ,it's still dark but i'm not scared amymore because he's here.

"I'm sorry." He said breaking the silence. "I acted too immature.I was so Careless of my words, I didn't mean what I said , so I'm sorry."

I hug him from his back since my hand is around his neck, "You don't need to apologize anymore ,I already forgive you  but i'm still happy that you said sorry to me."

"Just don't be so close to Kai, i'm getting jealous you know." 

, Look at this guy ,why do he need to be jealous with his own bestfriend? He's Just my friend.

"You don't need to be Jealous stupid president, Kai is Just my friend."

"Okay , this is the deal.I will avoid Yuan and you should decrease your closeness with Kai."

"eeh But that's not fair!"   How could this guy do this to his bestfriend? he's really a stupid one.

"whatever.Just follow what I said . Arraseo? You'll be dead to me if you break it."

"Yes Boss!"  What else can I do ? he's the boss  tonight after all.

After we reach the gate ,the lights of the School  turn on ,it's like it's waiting for us to come out.

we already went back to the dorm , Baekhyun took me  in my room since my feet got sprain , he massage it first before he left the dorm.

I feel so relief right now that Baekkie and I were already okay.I just hope that we won't fight anymore.

I lye In my bed as I stretch myself before I closed my eyes.

_____

(next day)

"Noona how dare you did that to us?!You put Geurim in  danger"  ms.Taeri slap his head. "ow!!You're too much already ah!"

"Will you shut up little brother ,I only did that to make you too talk ,you should thank me instead of complaining.If it wasn't because of my plan,i'm sure you're still fighting like a dog  until now.

"but that's not right."

I just sigh while watching this sibling fighting .Baekhyun gone wild after he found out that  they  just set us up last night and he grab me  Towards ms.Taeri's room to .

for me ,it's only okay because that is the reason why were okay now.He's only overacting because he was fooled by Ms.Taeri.

"Get out of my room now Byun Baekhyun if you don't wanna die!!"

Okay.I don't know they talked about right now but I have a feeling that she's already annoyed with Baekkie.

"Tsk. So evil. That's why no one to wants to date with you."

"Why You!!!!"

"Waaah Geurim Let's runaway."    he grab me again and runaway with him. Aaah It has nothing to do with me.

"Byun Baekhyun You can't scape from me!!!"    Uh oh! Ms.Taeri is Carrying a baseball. Don't tell me she will gonna hit us with that?"You'll  be dead!!!"

and it was hit on his head.Ms.Taeri was laughing evily while entering inside her room. Aigoo my poor Baekkie. "Ooouch!! 

"Are you okay?"

"Tsk.It's Nothing ! come on."  he start to walk again and Here I am , standing while in shock. Seriously? it's just nothing with him?but that's a baseball!he just said ouch then after that he's okay already.What kind of Head does my Baekkie have?

"Stupid girl what are you doing?let's go."

I cameback from reality when I realized that Baekkie is already faraway  , Oh my !  were already late on the Next class.

"Baekkie  wait for me!"

_______________

Unknown's P.O.V

I Sat in the stool as I drink the wine , I went directly to this Bar house after I arrived from states . My purpose of comming back here is to see Moo ,I want to tell her that I already reached what she wants me to become.

She's the reason of all the thing i've done.I want to see her again. I want to hug her and tells her Jow I miss her.

I'm not sure that I will able to see her in the same place but I swear to myself that I'm going to find her and If I found her ,I will going to marry her.

-------------

To be continued.

woooow  there is unknown's P.O.V.  so does it mean , another character. Wooow were almost done MBFers and The BaekRim will come to an end . Thank you for reading :)

don't forget to Vote and Comment :)