♪Chapter 34♪- His real Identity.

Start from the beginning

"Okay Black dragon..comeback rightaway, because I can't wait to see the both of them  stop breathing." Yoona looks and grins at me.

Kris and his gang step outside the warehouse . And now the only left are the four of us .. Tao close the door .

I wonder what are they planning to do? Do they want to kill us privately?

"So it's a goodbye now?"  I tearfully said ,Who would have thought that it will be ended like this . I look at Baekhyun , he just looking at them and not talking . Maybe he can't believe that Tao can do this to him . For what I know ,Tao is a part of the Baekhyun's gang and hated me for being so close to Baekhyun .

"what a sadlife for the both of you. because I'm going to kill you right now."

"Do what you want. I won't stop you.."

I just close my eyes  and just wait for her to stab me with a knife or shoot me with a gun . Whatever it is,i'll accept it.

It's already second but why don't I feel any pain . She should have killed me now.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun suddenly Talk so I open my  eyes , and my eyes widen because Tao is untying  Baekhyun and Yoona start to untie me .

"Wait Yoona, What's the meaning of this?"  I asked curiously

"I'm saving you isn't it obvious?" She smiled at me but I just  gave here a 'huh?' look "I'm sorry if I surprised you , When I was walking in the mall with Tao , we accidentally heard your name so we were Curious ,  I saw it was Kris talking to strange guys ,they're planning to kidnap you to get Baekhyun .I want to save the both of you ,so Tao and I pretended that we want to take revenge from you  ,Tao is still not okay because of his injuried but he wants to save you too ."

"wait..so you don't mean what you said earlier? and you don't really have a feeling for Baekhyun?"

"Of course not .I can't do that to you..i love you ,you know that .And Also I'm loyal to Sehun even though that guy is kinda weird and stupid."

I don't know what would I feel ,I thought I already lose here . This girl really made me crazy. If everything will be fine ,I'm really going to scold her.

"And why are you crying?" she ask worriedly

"I just feel relief because I thought I already lose you." I answered smiling

"Let's talk later ..we already loosen the rope, So you must pretend that it's still tight and don't let them notice it  ,Kai and the others will be here soon ." she stand up and inserted a gun in my pocket

"Yoona what's that? why did you gave me a gun?"  I ask curiously,

"Just use that in case of emergeny." she looks at Baekkie with a serious look.  " Baekhyun no matter, protect Geurim arraseo? You can make a move when others arrive to save us."

"Copy."  He replied with a plain respond. "Even if you don't say that, I will protect this stupid girl and I will destroy that Brandon's face for hurting the person I treasured A lot."

Without a words I look at him , he has no emotion but I know he's really angry at Brandon.

Kris and the other came inside already , so Yoona and Ta pretend again. Yoona Look at me and i don't know what she want to say. Maybe she's telling me to start acting  so out of nowhere I pretended that I'm so angry at her

"You're really a traitor Yoona!!I HATE YOU!How could you do this to me? I trusted you ..I always cares for you .I Can't believe you."

"Well I didn't tell you to trust me. You're just so stupid ,that's why you believe in me just like that----"