Family full of surprises ( Chapter 32 )

Start from the beginning

Camila wiped her own tears off and took a hold of both Lauren's hands and held them tightly in her lap.

"Baby, you have to stop being so hard on yourself. I've already told you it's not your fault so just believe me and try to understand, please."

"Now you know no matter how many times you say doesn't make it true." Lauren said and Camila sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

----

They waited patiently for a while but they still got no answer back yet and Lauren was starting to get really impatient.

"What in the hell is taking so long!" Lauren said passing around the waiting room, while Camila held a sleeping Brooklyn in her arms.

"Lauren, I want to know what's going on too but you need to calm down."

"No. I will not calm down that is my son in there and they are taking forever just to tell us what's going on. I mean what if something happened!" Lauren said while raising her voice.

"Ok Lauren he's my son too, so of course I'm wanting them to hurry up but I also don't want them to rush on anything, and I sure as hell don't want to think about anything bad happening to him." Camila said in a hush tone trying not disturb anyone, or wake Brooklyn.

"This is a hospital Lauren and we're not the only people in it." Lauren shook her head angrily and crossed her arms before saying something she didn't know she'd soon regret. "Do you even care at all about him or what's going on?"

Camila couldn't believe what she had just heard Lauren ask but she cliched her teeth together so that she would yell or scram at her.

Before simply saying, "Go to hell Lauren." It took everything in her to not bust into tears right that second. Camila batted her eyes to stop the tears and she put her head down.

"Camila I'm-" Lauren began to say but was cut off by the sound of feet behind her.

Lauren turned around and there stood the doctor.

"Family of Logan Cabello-Jauregui." He called out and Camila stood up following Lauren with Brooklyn still in her arms.

"Yes that's us." Camila said with worry written all over her face. Lauren's wasn't much different.

"Did you guys find anything, is he going to be ok?" Lauren asked nervously.

The doctor took a look at his clip board thin back at them both, before starting to speak. "Well we did the best we could by him and it was a bit tough considering he's so small and young, but I hate to say this but he's in a coma right now and we won't be able to figure out what's exactly wrong with him until we run more test."

Camila was done being strong she just started to sob and couldn't help but fall into Lauren's arms when they wrapped around her, even though what she had said to her had hurt.

"So umm how long do you think he'll be in a coma for?" Lauren asked still holding on to Camila. "Seeing how he's doing now I'd say no more than a few days."

"Well can we see him, please?" Camila asked letting herself out of Lauren's grip. "Yes of course just follow me I'll show you to his room."

Once they made it to his room Camila had gave Lauren Brooklyn to carry. She couldn't handle seeing her son like that, it hurt her so bad but at least he was going to live.

Lauren was mostly still angry at herself and she now just tried not to show it but Camila could see it. Especially when she looked at Logan.

"I just wanted to say again I'm really sorry, and you two are extremely lucky because a few more minutes later and you would have lost him." The doctor said about to shut the door but Camila stops him.