Chapter 1

Edited 08.17.2018

Authors note: hey guys! this was my first book ever and I just wanna let y'all know that you're gonna wanna read the little warning below this or you're gonna get some unexpected cringy scenes here. i know it's a really cringy book but I'm trying very hard to edit it as much as possible without changing the plot.

Warning: What you're about to read is an early beginners book. Some of the things in this book might be shitty but once you get to chapters 20+ it'll get better. Feel free to comment any feedback or just anything.

Jane's POV

I go downstairs to find my mom downstairs cooking. "Hey mom, you're back from work early." I told her walking into the kitchen.

"I know they let us out early today in the meeting. Lunch is almost ready, can you prepare the table please?" She asked me. I nod in response and I start setting the table.

I grabbed 3 plates, 3 cups, 3 napkins, 3 of each utensil. Since my parents were divorced, we only needed 3 of each now. I feel bad for my mom because she works and on top of that she has the role of a mother.

"Jake! Lunch is ready!" My mom yelled to Jake who was probably upstairs filming random stuff or playing videos games as usual.

I heard heavy footsteps down the stairs. "Yes, finally." He says. We eat our lunch and I finally finished my meal. Later, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

Addie steps inside and greets us all. "Mom I'm gonna get going to the mall with Addie." I said as I put on my jacket that was hanging from the coat hanger.

"Okay, please be back by 7. You have school tomorrow." She reminds me and blows me a kiss. "I love you!"

"I love you too." I said as I walked out the door, closing it behind me.

I drive to the mall and all we can talk about is Forever 21's crazy 50% in the whole store which we both agreed was a good deal. Once we got there we went straight to Forever 21. We bought what we wanted and once we finished, we ran into Stacy. She's the captain of the cheer team who's ironically dating the captain of the football team, Hayes Grier.

Stacy was join by her clique that we call "The Kardashians" because they're fake, dramatic, and wear loads of make up.

A/N: This is not intended to be offensive to any kardashian fans lmao

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Jane and her little stink bug Addie." She said rudely laughing with her clique. 

"Oh my gosh Addie! It's the Kardashians!" I said sarcastically laughing.

"So Stacy," Addie started her sentence and crossed her arms. "How many sex tapes did you film today?"

"Excuse me? Whatever, I don't have time for you low life scrubs. We're leaving." She said sassily and walks away.

"Can they get any more annoying?" Addie asked as she scoffed at then.

"Tell me about it." I respond and we walk to VS Pink.

After Pink, we went to Menchies. When we got there, I got Strawberry, Pomegranate, Coconut, and Pineapple frozen yogurt with the toppings of sour worms, sour patch, cookie dough, and a lot of strawberry bursting boba's. On the other hand, Addie got Cookies and Cream, Red Velvet, and Vanilla frozen yogurt with the toppings of broken Kit Kats, M and Ms, cookie dough, and chocolate fudge. Once we paid we walked by the mall chit chatting about everyone and everything until I make eye contact with the boy himself, Hayes Grier.