Chapter Thirteen: No Messed Up Duo Like Us

"Bloody hell Haley! Stop looking so damn depressed and move your butt!"

"I thought teenage angst was a normality these days?" I say innocently.

"Bull." Megan mutters lightly under her breath and shoves my feet off the bench, taking a seat next to me.

"For a second I thought it was a homeless bum laying here." She comments dryly.

Megan leaned back with her arms outstretched over the bench. Her short flame hair was messily standing up, spiking everywhere. She carried that candid attitude around her today.

To me, that was like a perfect pick me up. Second to coffee.

I sat up from my sleeping position. Yes, I was casually laying on the school bench, catching some sun, though winter seemed to be catching on soon.

"Correction, a homeless sexy bum." I flash her a wicked grin.

The grin is infectious and she smiles along with my mischievous aura. "Why am I not surprised?" she rolled her eyes at me. "What's the deal this time? Burnt it down in your rage? The boys kicked you out?"

I snort to myself. If only it was as interesting as that.

"Nope. Wolf attack, I pulled down the roof on that place."

Her eyes bulge out like those gooey frog eyes, staring at my in disbelief. I chuckle lightly and leaned closer to her with a smirk.

Gently I tap her chin, closing her mouth. "Oh believe it sweetheart." I wink.

Megan bursts out in a delirious laugh, clutching onto her stomach and folding over. "Ha! I thought there was something different about you today."

"Anti-bullshit."

Megan and I fall into a comfortably silence, closing our eyes and relaxing in the breeze. I was beginning to find this cool weather quite pleasantry.

The bells rings loudly, immediately sparking up the air as students begin to fill out. I pull out my phone to take a look at the time.

12:45 stands brightly across my lock screen, meaning it was only lunch. Great, I only slept missed four periods.

"You know, quite alot happened over these past two days that you don't know about, yet." I stated casually as I thought of the past events. It has been quite - eventful.

Megan slips her hands into her chino pockets, bringing out a small grey flask. She unscrews the lid and tilts her head back, gulping down the potent alcoholic mixture.

She thrusts the bottle in my direction with a lopsided smile. "I'm all ears."

"Well I'll give you the rundown." I start, taking a swig of the liquid as it burnt down my throat.

"First, I went down to the Ryder's.."

"To bang Colton's brains out?" Megan interrupts with a sadonic grin.

"No, but turns out Sasha was doing just that."

"What! That slut! Did you sock her? And that bastard! That pyschotic bastard!" Megan hollers loudly, gaining a few on lookers.

I roll my eyes and continue. "After a few heated words I finally made him reject me. My wolf was moping about for a long time until last night I decided to get some action, learning a few new things and then the attack."

"Geez, and all I did was file a missing persons report on said Haley Williams with your mother breathing down my neck like a dragon." Megan said cuttingly and took another swig of the liquid.