Chapter Eleven: Romeo And Juliet Suck

Surprise!!! Haha I was feeling all bubbly and yummy today and decided to not let that go to waste. An early update with an extra special surprise, one I'm sure you will lurve me for ;) any guess? I actually uploaded this twice now, only because it went in the wrong order. whatever right.

I want to holla at all my fans, new and old, and thanks for all the support. Really, I would have given up on this book without you but that's not going to happen, because I know how you all secretly looooooove Colton.

And lastly, yes I know this is a long author's note, the usual. Vote, comment and promote. Spread the freaking awesome-ness and don't be afraind to drop a "hi" by me xD

********************

Colton's POV

Screw every love story every written because all they ever will be is a fabrication of lies created by delusional idiots. A cruel piece of false hope, a religion like none other, all resulting to this scathing fire in my chest.

It was like a poison invading me. Hot, black, blistering pain that could only be describe as heartbreak.

My reality, was a cruel one indeed.

Frustrated and at a loss, I stuffed my fist in my mouth, blocking out the scream of pure agnoy.

This was a thousand times worse than anything I've ever been through. Not my first shift, not fighting my brother for the Alpha title, not even watching Haley break every bone and tear every tendon in her sweet body.

This was worse, because I no longer had Haley.

Already I was craving her touch that send waves of pleasure rolling off my body, the aceleration my heart had. The bliss scent that emitted off her was dithering, the same scent that drove me into an euphoric bliss.

But the essence of Haley, the one that brought out something new in me, my honey cocaine, my sweet addiction, I would never get to have again.

Her sweet yet vixen-like laugh filled my head and it brought me more pain. Because all the misery I was wallowed in I brought on myself when I rejected her.

But it couldn't be stopped. That fiery, stubborn, hardheaded attitude drove me beyond the point of no return.

Now it was too late and I needed to move on.

Move on from my mate, the one that was made perfectly for me? I scoffed at that idea.

The slighest knock on the front door could be heard and I groan. Damn pesky people. I laid in bed on my stomach, waiting for the person to walk in.

That's all people seemed to be doing these days. Walking in, messing things around then getting shoved out the door. My heart clenched and I gritted my teeth. If only that girl knew just how much she affected me.

The knocking persisted, a rhythmic movement against wood. I sighed and rolled out of bed. I hope he bruises his hand, I thought miserably.

I walked out my room and down the stairs in a haze; lifeless.

"I'm coming alright." I shouted just as I neared the door. An unnerving fruity scent lingered by the door. My hand cradled the door handle hesiantly, wondering who was on the other side.

I opened the door and took in the person in front of me. The greying and brooding clouds constrasted against her vibrant hair, her cat-like eyes glinting. The pale porcelain skin had a tinge of pink due to the cold. And long runner legs on showcase.

Sasha.

"Hey Colton." she purred, taking one tiny step in my direction.

I gave her a once over, wondering to myself.