Chapter Seven: Our Wonderful Secret Right?

Hey people that I love so much...maybe even more than skittles. Nah, for that to happen you got to spare me a vote a drop a comment. Please... pretty please. With a cherry on top and the whole freakin Sundae.

Now for the chapter. I wanted to bring up some background info on Haley since there are alot of questions hanging about. Beware, this story is not entirely based on Caley's sappy love story, I got a lot of twists in the plot planned out. Me..my lips are sealed.

***************************

The alarm went off an hour ago. I laid in bed overthinking. Aaparently overthinking kills. Does that make me a killer? In that case, let me overthink about a few certain people.

I blink slowly and stare back at the never-changing ceiling. My arms laid at my side, my chest rising softly. I felt an uneasy calm.

It was that same feeling you got before something really bad happens. Where you so frightened, adreline seems like a foreign concept and you are left frozen.

The calm before the storm...

I was going back, back to a place I should fear. Should. It was going to be just a normal day, I told myself in my head. But that wasn't the case. Why?

Because not only does the truth hurt but it changes everything. And I remember it all.

It flitters in and out my mind, pieces of the past, of my mistakes. My heartbeat doesn't .pick up, my emotions stay calm as I watch. I watch how I smile with Cameron and Melody. Bitching Sasha. Ridiculing Mrs Thatcher. The sports field.

The everything changes. He caused a deep trouble. He was trouble. I was paying for him. They believed lies. I was alone.

Somehow, it should hurt seeing how much has changed, break me. Should.

The images replay and replay in my head, constantly. I was calm, too calm. Almost...

A knock momentarily snaps me out of my trance. Grant peeks through the door with a shy smile. I smile lightly at him and sit up in bed, letting him know he can come in.

He silently closes the door behind him and sits on the edge on the bed, all in a hushed motion.

"How long have you been up?" He asks, breaking the silence after a few minutes. A soft sigh escapes my lips and a slump slightly.

"Only long enough to know you snore like a train." I whisper.

Grant chuckles and that familiar teasing glint crosses his green eyes. "Hmm, did you hear me moan? Bet it was such a turn on for you."

"Don't try your luck sonny." I glared lightly at him.

Grant chuckles for a while before he clears his throat. There was something he wanted, that could be told.

"Listen Haley, I'm not sure what is exactly going on with you but we here for you, not matter what. We don't have a say in the crazy things that you do but we sticking with your crazy ass. I know it's hard to believe, but you can trust us, trust me."

Grant squeezes my hand reassurringly. Slowly, I withdraw my hand, keeping my eyes trained on his. His voice was full of sincerity, but I still had a funny feeling that he wasn't addressing one topic.

"Thanks Grant." I reply, my voice as emotionless as I was feeling.

"So what you gonna do?" Grant presses on as he leaves.

Silently, I get out of bed, that calm feeling creeping back. My feet pads lightly on the floor, the cold seeming welcoming. I stop in front of the dresser. I turn to Grant, who was still waiting for an answer by the door.