¢нαρтєя 28

Start from the beginning

"Mason!" I heard Liv shout. Oh dear god. This isn't going to be good. Kyle tackled me to the ground and began to hit my sides over and over and over again. It honestly didn't even hurt, because I have abs of steel, and obelisks of steel as well. Suddenly, I felt Kyle ripped off me. I looked up to see Liv, standing at Kyle. Whoa. Liv just pulled Samuels off me? That's hilarious! My Liv's tiny! Damn she must be strong. "Leave," She hissed. Wow, she was hot when she was mad. And her butt looks great in those shorts. I shook my head to try to get out the thought. If I think about it too much, I'll get excited. And that would be bad, and awkward. "And if I don't?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. I could feel a bruise starting to form under my eye. It hurt like a bitch, but, it's worth it. I won't get in trouble, only the walking stick. Seriously, how does that kid have such a good hit? He's literally a stick. "Then I'll make you leave" Liv hissed through her teeth. Shit she's pissed. But I'm not complaining, it was fucking hot. Like really hot.

"Why do you have choose him" Kyle almost whined. I held in my laugh as I propped myself up onto my elbows. But a smirk did fall onto my face as Kyle glanced back at me. "He'd treat you like your dirt!" He said. I started to pick at the dead skin around my nails and sat up slowly. "Just leave, Kyle. I don't want to talk about this right now" She said. Kyle didn't leave immediately, which seemed to piss her off even more. "Go!" She shouted. He turned around and stomped away, like the baby he is. Seriously, can he please act like a 12 year old girl even more? "What are you all still doing here? The shows over" Liv said. Everyone scattered, and they were all gone in seconds. Liv walked over to me, and bent down. "You look pretty today" I said. "I'm in shorts and a t-shirt Mason" She said and shook her head. She grabbed my chin lightly. "Your nose" She said and looked around, but I'm not sure what. I touched it to see that it was bleeding. I didn't even notice. Maybe she was looking for a tissue or something. "You don't need to worry about me, Liv" I said. She looked back at me.

"Of course I do" She said. "I can take care of myself you know" I said. "I know, but, I can help" She said and reached her hands out. "What were you two even fighting about?" She asked. "Stupid stuff" I said. "I'm sorry you got hurt" She said and wrapped her tiny arms around me. Wow this felt good. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even closer to me. I needed this. I needed to touch her again. "I'm okay, really" I said and let go of her. I grabbed her chin and made her look into my eyes. I wanted to kiss her so bad right now. I could tell she wanted to kiss me too. But I had to fight the urge, not now. So instead I kissed her cheek, she seemed satisfied with that as well. "I think I'm gonna head home for the day" I said. "I'll come with" She said. "No babe, you need to stay in school" I said. "It's only two more periods" She said. "And one of them is a free period" She explained.

"I'll be okay, you can come over after. Okay?" I said. She nodded and I grabbed her hand. We both turned around and walked towards the school. "What if they call your mom saying you're not here" She asked. I shrugged. "She wouldn't answer anyway, she's probably in surgery. Her phone's in her locker at the hospital" I said. She nodded. "Don't worry so much" I said. "I'll try not too" She said and smiled. I honestly don't know how I haven't noticed her before. Her smile gives me this tingly feeling in my stomach. It's contagious. It makes me happy seeing her happy. "What are you smiling at" She asked. Am I smiling? Oh. I licked my lips and pulled her closer to me as we walked down the hallway. "You" I said. "Why?" She asked. God I wish I could just man up and say it. I can't though. But I've got to find the right time, and the right place. It has to be perfect. "I'll see you later. You're coming over?" I said. She nodded and I bent down and kissed the top of her head. People were watching but I didn't care.

Some guys were staring at her, hoping she'd look at them. I turned to look back at her and she was staring at me. I shot her a wink, with my good eye and she blushed a deep red and turned around. I smiled and turned back around. I knew she wouldn't look at other guys, she wants me, and I want her. And that's all that matters. I need to think of a way to tell her I like her, more and more guys are wanting her by the second. You're asking, how do I know this? What guy wouldn't want her. I pulled open my messy locker grabbed my Nike backpack, my keys and closed my locker. I didn't bother going to the nurses office, I just walked towards the main entrance. I noticed the security guard was asleep, I strolled past him and walked out the door. I ran a hand through my hair and wiped the blood that was starting to drip down my nose with the back of my hand.

I pulled out my phone as I got into my car. I rested in the seat not bothering to turn on the car. I sat back in my seat and pulled open a new message towards Liv.

'I meant it when I said you looked pretty today'

And clicked send.

Hi:)
​I thought this was kind of a cute chapter. What did you guys think?
Thank you all so much, I think I got like close to 100 comments:):):)
Ok so there's been some confusion with how to pronounce Mason's last name, so here you go:
Ba-tag-li-a
Say it out loud, it helps:)
And it's Italian, if you didn't know, soo yeah:)
Anyway, have a good night!

« PrevNext »