Family Reunion

"Ollie?" Tears stained my face....I turned around to see the man who was once my part of my family... A man i once called my 'Mama'. I ran to hug him only to be forbid by chains. I looked at them, then back at Oliver. I gasped at the sight.

He was holding a bloody knife. (No, I am not cussing through the English way.)

"P-Poppet? Why did you run away? You know we love you so much. We would never hurt you. Why?" More tears spilled from my eyes as he brought the knife closer and closer to my neck. "I won't let you run anymore." Then, I heard babies crying. One? No, definitely more than one. Two? No, they're too loud. Three? Right on the spot.

"O-o-Oliver? Who's children are those?" I asked, slightly stuttering. He paused and retracted the knife from my neck.

"Well, before we took you, we knew you would be lonely so we also took Allayna, or Marvel, was it? And all of your children." Now, I could never stop the flow if tears. It is my fault that Allayna is here. And the children. All my fault. I hung my head, not wanting to look at this...this...this monster!

Then, four more figures entered the room. I kept my head down.

"Hey, doll face..." Al. Full name Allen S. Jones.

"Hey, maple..." Matt. Full name Matthew...he never told me his full name...weird right?

"....." A puff of smoke was blown straight to my face. Francios...this guy never did anything to me, so we had a mutual agreement not to make contact unless to help the other.

"Poppet..." I kept my head down. That was, until someone pulled me into a kiss.

I closed my eyes and  screamed until he let me go. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to look at these maniacs.

"Al!" He gotta smack on the back of his head courtesy of Oliver. "Don't do that! She's still your sister! Sorry, Poppet. Are you alright?" I kept my eyes closed and stayed still.

"Oliver, maybe you could let her out of her chains? Maybe then she would interact with us. And maybe let her see her children?" I opened my eyes and my head shot straight up at the mention of my kids. Matt noticed this and smiled. 

'Is he helping me? Does he want me to escape? Wait...'

"Where's Kuma?" I asked suddenly. They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"He's out front..." Matt said slowly.

"Can I see him?!" I asked wide eyed as well. Matt nodded, but as he turned, Oliver stopped him.

"Hang on, Matt. Let her come with you." My eyes widened even more as he unlocked my chains and set me down gently. I hesitated before taking a first step. I watched as my feet grew their own minds and kept moving. Matt unlocked  door and led me outside to where Kuma was wandering in the snow.

The minute i saw Kuma, I sprinted to him and clomped him. He nuzzled my chest in response. I smiled and giggled as he tickled me. I ran in a different direction than Kuma and he chased after me. I bent down and picked a handful of snow. When Kuma was close enough, I threw it. He stopped dead in his tracks and shook the snow off of his fur. I ran towards Matt, laughing my butt off. I slipped and cursed in French.

"Merde!" I shouted, falling on my bum. I stood up with Kuma's help. I looked to Matt and he was staring at me wide eyed.

"Like what you see?" I asked teasingly. His face was stained with a deep shade of red.

"I...I forgot you know French....and yes. Yes I do like what I see.." I blushed as he made his comeback. I looked to Kuma and smiled.

"Matt. This reminds me of the old times...when we used to live here, secluded from the rest of the cruel world...we would have snowball fights and run around being chased by Kuma... I miss those days...." He grabbed my shoulders.

"Then why can't we bring those back? Except this time, just you, me, and Kuma? And the twins? We could get out of here. Away from Oliver, Allen, and the rest of them. What do you say? Will you come with me?"

"I'm sorry, Matt. I can't. Arthur, he's waiting for me back at our house. And your not the father and-"

"So what I'm not the father? I can still be a good adoptive parent. Please, I want to be with you..." He grabbed my hands....and....and....kissed me... Little did we know, someone was watching us closely....

(Sorry for the sucky cchapter! I tried!)