Party at America's pt2

Seven Minutes in Heaven

"Let's play-!" American...

"Don't you say it!" Marvel and me...

"-Seven Minute in Heaven!"

"Damn it, Alfred" He flinched when we used his real name. We only use it when we're mad or annoyed...

"Girls! To the other room! Even you Marvel..."

"But I'm married..." he still shooed us out...

"I wonder why he made you go too..Marvel? You okay? You seem nauseous..."

"I didn't tell you did I?"

"Tell me what?"

"I'm pregnate..." 

"..."

"Sappha?"

"OMGOMGOMGOMG! WHYDIDNTYOUTELLMEEARLIER! IMGONNABEANAUNT! ICANTWAIT!"

"Sappha! Quiet! The only people who know are us and Russia! You can't be so loud!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop..." Then the door swung open. AAmerica brought us back to the living room.

"Sapphire, since this is your party, you go first!" I blush and nod. I stick my hand in (that sounds wrong >μ<) the hat and feel around. Since I'm so good at guessing, I avoided a rose, a bird, and a turtle? I finally pull something out... It's a...

..........................................................................

........................................................................................

Scone?

"Arthur! I pulled out your scone!" Everyone looked at me and yelled:

"That's a scone?"

Arthur replied with a:

"Of course it's a scone, you bloody wankers!"

London kicked in and said:

"Love, please calm down..."

"Sorry, London. My temper."

"Let's just go ahead and do this silly old game." I said with a warm smile. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the closet. 

"Seven minutes..dudes..." America was most certainly surprised.

We stood there for a while when I felt a hand brush me. Not my face, nor my arm...

My arse...

I let out a squeal and the hand wrapped itself around my waist. I turned my head and saw Arthur...with a pirated hat... Darn it...

"Hello again lass.. I told you I'd get you back..."

"Four minutes!" We heard from outside the door.

"Looks like we have more than enough time to 'catch up'." He purred seductively in my ear. A shiver went down my spine. He pinned me against the back most wall from the door and kissed the crook of my neck. He kissed his way up to my lips. He used his fore finger and thumb to tilt my head and deepened the kiss. I moaned loudly as he grabbed at my arse. 

The door swung open and America let out a growl. "Pirate Arthur! You leave Sapphire alone!" Arthur pulled away. He glared at America and grinned. He tightened his grip on my arse and I gave out a moan. I blush deeply but stay in place. He turned back to me and continued to kiss me. I moaned even more as he thrusts forward. 

He grins into the kiss and thrusts more. This time, America didn't stand for it. He grabbed Arthur and threw him to the ground. I blush deeply and look away, ashamed that I let him and moaned not for the one i loved. 

America repeatedly punched Pirate Arthur, but I couldn't look. I just curled up in a corner and sobbed into my legs. I can't handle seeing people being beat ever since what happened to my sister. 

"Stop! Please! Just stop! I can't! Please!" After I yelled that, everything stopped and went silent. It wasn't because they wanted to, it's because I used magic without actually thinking about it. I do that when I'm scared. Time stopped and I just walked out of the closet. When I let go of time, the people around me only see a flash of light.

I walked up to my room and when I closed the door, I let go of the time. They yelled my name, even came up to my room, but I didn't let them in. I stayed crying on my bed and fell asleep.