Why would you let this happen?

Guess who's Pov

I laid faced down on my bed and just cried. I hate seeing people get beat. No matter what. They're still people... Even if they did wrong...

They tried to get me out for what seemed like forever. They just wouldnt leave me alone.

"Sappha..sweetie...please...open the door...it's all over...you can come out now...." Marvel for sure. I hate ignoring her. It's impossible for me to ignore her.

"Aware you s-sure?" My voice was so shaky. She must have known.

"Yes, I'm sure. Come on. Open the door." I had to. I really couldn't stop myself. Literally, she was using magic. She used a persuasion spell to get me to open the door... I can't believe I forgot to put up my magic barrier... I hate being under magic...

I opened the door and only let Marvel in.

"Dearie, you know America is just being protective of you. He didn't mean to make you cry. He just.. has some...incidents...where he just can't stand by and watch. You know that."

I nodded and sniffled. "I know that...it's just...I feel so stupid to have let that happen. To let Pirate Arthur do that to me and to let America beat him senselessly..."

"It's not your fault. America is protective and he really likes y-" She slapped a hand over her mouth and went bug-eyed.

"Wait, what?" She sighed and gave in. She got caught.

"I overheard the guys talking while we were in the other room. He said he wanted you to get him to himself and told the others if you got hurt, he would hurt them..."

I was surprised that America would say that, while at the same time, I wasn't. Ever since we met, he's been giving of a sort of lust vibe. And that first night, when I slept over, he stopped right away after he saw me crying. Arthur told me that never happens unless America has something for the victim (I feel so weird putting 'victim' there. Looks like I was murdered...)

Then someone knocked on the door. Marvel looked to me as if wanting to know if she could open the door. I hesitated but nodded.

In came the person said up above...Really? You don't know who it is? Reader-chan, you are slow like Spain's turtles. I'm kidding. Just..keep reading...

"Hey, Sapphire... Can we talk?" I looked at him, and then Marvel. She understood what she needed to do, got up, and left, closing the door behind her. America and I were all alone... I put up my magical barrier, consisting of a sound proofing, light control (if I want outside to show as day or night from my window without actually changing anything), and all magic is kept outside. No one could hear what we talk about or what we do.

"Look, I just wanted to say sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry, I just get really protective. Of you especially. Will you forgive me?"

"I-i don't know...Do you like me?" I just wanted to mess with him at that point. I know he's gonna say yes, no, maybe for his answer.

"Yes?...no?....maybe? I don't know really..." Told ya!

"What did you do with Arthur? Is he back to normal?"

"Um..he's on the couch...um...." I got up to go see how bad he was. "Dudette..I don't think that's a good idea..." He grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Alfred, let me go." He shook his stubborn head.

"No. I won't."

"Don't make me use force. I have special tricks for guys like you." He flinch when I said 'guys like you'. I sat down and he sat next to me. I put my hand on his thigh.

"Let's play the nervous game." He flinched as I brought my hand closer and closer and closer. I had to go further and unzip his pants until he finally gave in and let go.

"Finally! I thought I would have to go even further!" I walked towards the door and he grabbed me by the waist. The next thing I knew, I was pinned down to the bed. Third time now...

"I can't let you go yet." He was hovering over me and I blushed.

"Why not?"

"I can't tell you...what the? What are you doing?!" I was using magic to lift him but, even while using magic, he was too heavy. That fatass of a country was so heavy, I was close to sweating when I gavout.

"You're too heavy! Do you only eat and drink burgers and soda?"

"Yup! And I can't be that heavy!" He leaned closer to my face.

All of a sudden, a knock came from my door. Thank you random stuff that saves me all the time!

America got of me, and opened the door. It was...Spain...with turtles...

"Hola, Spain!"

"Hola, chicka! How are you? You okay now?" I nodded. "Good! Come on! We have a surprise for you downstairs!"

Al and I followed him downstairs, back into the living room. The banner saying 'Welcome Back!' was up again, there were colorful balloons everywhere, and all the countries' flags hanging on the wall. There was a cake, again covered with all the nations' flags. But this is what I loved best:

Everything was calm and quiet and everyone was in a half circle waiting for me. I heard a few whispers, and clearly too:

"I'm surprised they came down with all their clothes still on."

"I can't believe America didn't do her."

And the list goes on, but those two lines were what I heard most. And I blushed like there was no tomorrow. Everyone went bug-eyed and knew I had heard them. They too blushed and everything went into awkward silence.

"H-hey, everyone..." All of our blushing went down and everyone moved out of the way to show me something. It was lying on the couch...

"Oh mon dieu! Que se passe-t-il! Pourquoi avez-vous lassé cela se produire? Je ne peux même pas regarder! Oh mon dieu!" (Oh my god! What the hell! Why would you let this happen? I can't even look! Oh my god!)

Only Matthew and Francis knew what I was saying. They came forward and tried to coax me but I couldn't.

"Ça va. Calmez-vous. Ne vows inquiétez pas. Arthur sera trés bien..." (It's okay. Calm down. Don't worry. Arthur will be fine.)

"Dudes, what are you saying?"

"This is all my fault."

"Sapphire? This was my fault. Not yours. I was overprotective and went too far. Don't blame yourself."

"How could I have let this happen?"