Pirate Arthur

Sappha's Pov

I awoke somewhere I had never seen before. I was lying down on a bed and ...it was rocking.... I recalled the last time I had consciousness.... That's right! I'm on a ship! Arthur must have taken me with him!

I heard a moan and then an arm wrapped around my waist. Not this again...

"Who are you? Let me go, you bloody twit!"

"Now, now, lass. Don't fight it. We've done this before." Arthur purred seductively before nibbling on my neck. I gave a little squeal and moaned as he bit down even more. Damn it! I hate men...

I smacked him on the back off his head but he didn't budge. He just stayed there, continued, and did exactly what Alfred did. EXACTLY what Alfred did... But he went further and tried to look for my sweet spot... Again, I hate men...

And... I was getting adgitated... I cuss when I get mad so...

"YOU BLOODY TWIT! UNHAND ME! YOU'RE MY HALF BROTHER FOR PETE'S SAKE! THIS IS BLOODY INCEST! I WILL NOT BE A BLOODY PART OF THIS BLOODY SCHEME!" He just looked at me, got up, dressed in his pirate outfit, and left the room locking the door. "YOU BLOODY PERVERT! UNLOCK THIS BLOODY DOOR!" I got up and realized I didn't have any clothes. I looked around for some clothes but found nothing.

Then I heard the door unlock. Arthur came in and gave me clothes. Weird huh? Then he closed the door and leaned against it watching my every move.

I decided to ignore him and just change. Considering we had sex... I finished changing and walked up to the door. He blocked it in a single step.

"Excuse me..." I said using the sweetest voice I could muster. He started to walk closer to me, making me walk backwards.

"What are you doing?" Then I fell back onto the bed.

"Ye're trying to escape huh? Well, love, ye're going nowhere.Ye're my lover now." He smirked and put a hand on my leg. I pushed him away and walked over to the door, but he grabbed me by the waist and threw me back to the bed. Next thing I knew, we were having sex again... Damn those deep green emerald eyes...

~Time Skip by PCA~

He gave me some freedom but I still had to follow rules and all that shtuff... I hate it but at least I'm not stuck in a room anymore...

I recalled him telling me something before the world meeting;

'When I'm a pirate, I take what I desire most on my ship with me. Once I'm satisfied, I will return to normal.'

That's why I let him do whatever he wants, and give him affection outside of the room. Plus, now the crew knows I belong to Arthur and will leave me alone. Double score!

Let's hope he'll come back soon...