Party at America's

Sappha's Pov

So I may or may not have fallen asleep and Antonio carried me to shore, drove me back to America's, and carried once again to the guest room I was using.

"Can you remind ne to thank Antonio some time in the future? If feel bad that he had to carry me..."

"Nah Dudette. You're light. Plus, he said he didn't care. I'm hosting a 'Welcome Back' Party for you so stay in your room until I say you can come out." I nodded and went back to my room. He put a recording station in it, requested by me, and I just jam out there so I'm not disturbing him, even though he says he doesn't care how loud I am...

I start to sing multiple songs; Viva la Vida, If I Die Young, French Perfume, Pompeii, etc.

When I came out, there was a note on my desk. I guess America put it there for kiku, it was in Japanese...

Sapphire-sama,

当事者は、 15分に開始されます。ドレスや素敵なものに変更してください。ありがとう。

ききます

(The party will start in fifteen minutes. Please change into a dress or something nice. Thank you.

Kiku)

I guess Tokyo kicked in when I saw the note because I automatically went to my closet to change into a dress. I found my favorite yellow dress, put it on, and put my hair into a high ponytail.

It took me ten minutes to get ready so I decided to turn on my mp3 player and listen to some music. The song I listened to was Blow Me Away. One of my favorite songs. I played it twice so I went past my time limit.

I was singing and I didn't even notice America was standing in the door way...

..............

I heard clapping in my doorway. The entire party came to me because I exceeded the time limit... I blush madly from embarrassment.

They all stifle a laugh or giggle and we go downstairs for the party...