July 1 & 4

So 4th of July is coming and I thought, 'Why not make a chapter for it?'. So here I am!

---

---

"America, if you annoy me any more, I will personally make your colors red, BLACK, and blue..." I said sternly.

He gave a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. "Geez, Sapphire. You can be really scary sometimes..."

"That's simply because you annoyed me, you bloody twat..."

"Fair enough...you sound like England sometimes..."

"That's because I'm his bloody capital!"

"You're my capital too..."

"Speak up! I hate when people mumble..."

"You're my capital too... Why aren't you upbeat like me? Or any of the states?"

"Because I'm a mix. I'm not like you because of some special characteristics other countries have that I possess. Do you understand?" he waited a while before nodding.

"Wait, if you're our capitals, then are you related to everyone?" I shook my head.

"I'm related to some but not all. Take Kiku, Yao, Mei, and Yong Soo. They are my siblings but Leon and I are not related. So I have to memorize who I'm related to."

"Are you related to Natalya or Ivan?"

"I'm related to Natalya, and Marvel is my sister so Ivan is my brother-in-law. Why?"

"You grow a purple arua around you when you're mad sometimes..."

"I get that from my sister...you guys would have loved her....although she would kill you and Arthur for...you know...."

"Wow...I bet you miss her...I dont know what I would do without Matthew or Arthur...."

"And yet you dont even notice Matt when he's right in front of you pointing the middle finger..." I stifled a laugh as Matt was doing just that.

"What?"

"He's in front of you...for the half hour....I would have told you but he told me not to...he wanted to do something first...."

"Which was?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me!"

"Nope!" I gave a yelp as he (cue fangirling XD) wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" I shook my head as he (cue more fangirling XD) brought his hands up my shirt.

"What about now?"

"Never! This! Is! Sparta!" With that, I elbowed him in the guts and room to my room.

"Tell me!"

"Never!"

"Then I'mm stay here until you do!"

I decided to pass time with singing and music. By 7 o'clock, I learnt the songs Unbreakable Smile, Blow Me Away, and Haven't Had Enough. It took three hours but still worth it.

I opened the door and was groped by a certain American.

"You bloody git! Unhand me!"

"Tell me!"

"Why dont you ask your brother?!"

"Oh....."

So Happy Canada Day and 4th of July! Bye! (I made it rhyme and in such little time!)