Chapter 13 - Tonight Tonight

Start from the beginning

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Oh shut up! And don't act like a certain Irish boy isn't fond of your slightly lower than average tank top," I added with a wink. 

Heather's cheeks immediately turned red with a bright blush, making me laugh and say, "Oh, don't be embarrassed." 

Trying to keep a straight face at my words, I said with a content sigh, "But who could blame you for liking him? Everyone wants a piece of that hot Irish ass." 

"Who wants a piece of what?!" 

Just as I was about to shoot the ping pong ball that Heather had shot at me with force, Niall's Irish accent ran through my ears. Before I knew what was happening, I whipped my head to the right, finding Niall standing in the doorway with blushing cheeks, Louis beside him chuckling furiously. I felt a sharp pain in my left temple, before Heather burst out laughing. 

Clutching where, I assumed it was the ball, hit me on the side of my head, I leaned forward and laid my upper body across my side of the ping pong table, exclaiming, "WHY?!" 

"Aww, April, are you okay?" Louis asked with a smile like he was looking at a 5 year old who couldn't tie their shoes. 

"SHE'S THE ONE THAT WANTS THE IRISH ASS, I WAS JUST DESCRIBING WHAT SHE WANTS IN AN HONEST MANNER!" I shouted, sitting up and feeling the blood rush to my face. Niall was still standing there in surprise, but I could see in his eyes that inside he was jumping up and down in excitement that Heather wasn't denying my statement. 

"Okay, okay, I don't know what's going on here," Ricki said with her loud, contagious laugh, appearing in the doorway with the other guys and girls, "but I'm not sure that I want to!" 

"Anyway, back to the point," I announced, trying to stop before I was even more embarrassed, "we have a video to shoot." 

"Oh, right, we should probably do that," Heather added, sobering up from her laugh attack. 

"Liam and Zayn," I said, summoning the boys to come forward with my pointer finger, "Usually we call Mike and he shoots the video for us, but since you're here, would you be able to handle the job?" 

They nodded, and I continued, "Good. If you go upstairs and look in my bag, there'll be a black video camera in a pink and blue striped case. Bring it, and the extra tripod I keep in Heather's closet." 

With a solute, they were off, causing me to chuckle before I turned to the girls, "Okay, are we all good and ready? We know the lyrics?" 

Everyone confirmed my questions, quickly checking over themselves to make sure they looked like one would look during a sleepover; messy, silly, and cute. 

"Great!" Taking a couple hair bands I had wrapped around my wrist, I pulled my hair into two loose side braids, strands falling out here and there, just to get it off my neck. Soon after, the two lads came downstairs carrying what I had asked them to bring. 

After I showed the British boys how to work the camera, or at least what buttons to press and which not to press, I plugged my phone into it's speaker to play the song for us to sing along to. We'd record the song and lay the track over the video so it was our voices later, like we usually did. Plus it's hard to sing the song our best while jumping around in pajamas. 

"Your hair looks cute like that," Louis said suddenly, appearing at my side. 

"Thanks, but no it doesn't," I replied with a ghost of a smile, "it just looks sloppy." 

I could see Louis smile from the corner of my eye, staring down at my face as he was just an inch or two taller than me, like he knew a secret that I didn't.