Chapter Fourteen

"So, I was thinking beach wave hair, your normal eye makeup, a black headband, black sandels, and... OH, MY GOSH! AVERY! I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS!!!!!!!" Blair shouted when I was at her house Tuesday night.

"You did?" She did. The dress was beautiful. It had black straps that went across the chest, with a band across the front. It was white, and overall a gorgeous dress.

"I haven't worn this dress in forever! Try it on!" She said as she shoved it in my arms. I took off my jeans and sweater and put on the dress. It was absolutely amazing.

"Blair, can you zip the back up for me?" She ran over with her dress barely on her shoulders. She zipped it up for me.

"Can you get mine, too?" She turned around and I zipped hers up.

"Have any nylons I can borrow?"

"Let's see, I got two pairs of black ones, three purple ones, and one normal one."

"Can I have the normal one?" She tossed them to me and I slipped them on. Blair placed a black flower delicately on the side of her head.

"Avery, come sit. I'm going to get started on your hair." I walked over to her vanity set and sat down on front of the mirror. Blair got to work. When she was done, I curled her hair in ringlets. I seperated each ringlets into small curls. I gave it a quick hairspray and called it good.

"What makeup do you wear?" She asked me.

"Eyeliner and mascara."

She did my make up and added a little blush to my cheeks.

"OK, your turn. What do you wear?"

"Do that gray eye-shadow, mascara, and peach lipstick." I did her makeup as requested and we looked in the mirror.

"Dang. We look hot!" Blair said in the mirror. We both laughed and put on shoes. She lended me black sandels with heels and I strapped them on. She put on a pair of heels so we were the same height.

"Are your mom and brother coming?" I asked.

"Triston is. Mom's staying home. What about your family?"

"Yep, they're coming. They are going to meet us there."

We were heading to the door when Blair said,"Wait! We need a picture!"

"We do?"

"Yes! It's a big night!" I chuckled and she ran to her nightstand to retrieve her phone. We tried to get a good angle but it wasn't working. There was a knock at the door.

"You girls almost ready?" Came Triston's voice.

"Triston! Come here! We need you!" Blair said.

Triston walked in. His eyes got big when he saw me and he looked me up and down. I felt weird and looked away.

"Can you get a picture for us?" Blair asked.

"Sure."

She tossed him her phone and he held it up.

"One. Two. Three." The phone flashed and he took the picture. We walked over to see it. It was a pretty picture.

"We really need to go. You two need to be there in fifteen minutes." Triston said.

We ran to the car and Blair and I sat in the back.

"There's something I haven't told you." Blair said to me once we were driving.

"What?"

"Matt is taking me on a date tonight."

"Really?" I cried.