Chapter 26: Getting to Know You

Start from the beginning

While I was experiencing all of these amazing things, Izzy was too. His pace eventually slowed right down, into single strong thrusts and he grunted my name softly.

"Fuck, Mel... Shit." He breathed into my neck and he pushed into me once more, before suddenly pulling out and rolling off me.

We panted almost in sync as we crashed back down to earth, and I couldn't help but writhe around slightly and grip onto the sheets around me.

"Can you get back on me?" I breathed.

"Why?" Izzy panted back.

"'Cause I want you to hold me." I managed to mumble.

I could hear Izzy breathe a short breath out, no doubt being a laugh, and soon I felt the mattress shift as he rolled back on top of me. I lifted both of my legs around his body as his arm wrapped around my waist, the other went up to my head where he smoothed my hair out and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

It somehow comforted me to feel Izzy's weight on me as we calmed down together, and I wanted someone to hold onto as I struggled to come back to reality. I kept my eyes closed and my breathing eventually went back to normal, as well as my brain's state. Immediately, my first clear thought was 'condom'. I suddenly blurted out remembering:

"Did you put on a condom, Izzy?" I panicked slightly as my eyes shot open, looking over his shoulder and up at the ceiling.

"No. But don't worry, I pulled out." Izzy mumbled into my neck.

"What do you mean you 'pulled out'?"

Izzy scoffed. "It's not hot, but I practically just jizzed on the sheets instead of inside of you."

"Oh."

Thank god I suppose.

"Anyway, Mel? That, by far, best fuck I've ever had." He laughed shaking his head as he removed his head from my neck to look at me.

Holy shit I never realised how sexy he looked after sex. His hair was all tousled, his face was full of colour, with slightly pink cheeks, and he had the sexiest grin across his face, as well as just looking incredibly relaxed.

"You know, usually being on sweaty and spermy sheets would bother me."

Izzy laughed quietly as he rolled off me, now lying on his back, then he used his arm closest to me to bring me close to his side. I quite happily snuggled in beside him, and I rested my hand on his bare chest and flung one leg over his body. But of course, I couldn't just rest there on sweaty, spermy sheets and be with my sexy man, because my brain then started to overthink.

I'm lying (sort of) in Izzy's jizz. Mmm, hot.

Not.

"You know dude I think I gotta shower. I feel too dirty." I said propping myself up to look at him.

He opened his eyes and stared up with a small smile.

"But dirty is fucking sexy." He said suddenly knocking my hand out from underneath me, making me fall back on Izzy's side and he immediately pressed his lips to mine.

"Isn't it hotter if we stay here together; all sweaty and panting, and we can continue to cum on the sheets?" He smirked as he left my mouth and he slowly rolled us over so that he was on top of me again and his lips headed straight for my neck.

"Mmm... not really." I cringed. "Look I'll put up with it this once but I have to go pee now."

Izzy sighed and reluctantly rolled off me allowing me to walk briskly to the toilet.