Chapter Nineteen: Lifes Crushes and Crashes

HICCUP (P.O.V)

I wouldn't consider myself like my father. He was strong, brave, respected. Me I was the small scrawny son who couldn't follow or even fit in his shoes...or at least one of them. He was the chief of police.

An before that he was a soldier. He was a fighter, he fought for others and himself. If he wanted something he'd get it. Unlike him I wasn't excatly a fighter, I was more of a peace keeper.

Not only was I pretty much nothing like my father, I was nothing like my family. At all, trust me even the girls in my family were more manly than I was. Anyway I figured out how to live with my fathers disapproval scowl.

There was one thing every year I couldn't survive through though. An that was the Family reunion. It popped up randomly, every year so I never was able to prepare. Saturday morning I was woken up by one of my youngest cousins. He was fifteen and more muscular than I ever was at that age.

"Gustova!" I exclaimed as he jumped on me.

He was childish as was most of my cousins. Which was probably why Jack loved my family reunions and heard about them before me. Speaking of the white haired evil frost bite.

There he stood by the door was holding my prosthetic foot. "Rise and shine Hiccs, big day!"

It wasn't that I didn't approve of family get togethers, I just didn't aprove of my family get togethers. However it wasn't just family who decided to come by. Lots of family friends.

Not that it made a difference they were like family and they also seemed to blend in with people such as my father. Maybe it was because our ancestors were all apart of a viking tribe known as the Hullagan Tribe.

Which was another reason I didn't like family reunions. It was alway held with a viking theme. An believe it or not I wasn't exact viking material. My cousin left and replaced by another Snotlout.

He spent his days attempting to ruin my life trying to top everything I did. Not that it took much I mean the things I do weren't exactly spectacular. "Come on up we have a whole day prepared first were gonna do whatever then tonight were goin clubbing!" He said.

Unlike most family reunions my families lasted atleast a couple of days to a week. It was Friday and school was surprisingly off and Monday was also canceled. So a whole four day I had to deal with this.

"I like how this guy thinks," Jack comment.

I sat up on my warm comfortable bed that I seriously had no desire to leave. "Were underage no way we can go clubbing, now please leave me to sleep!"

Before I could lay back Snotlout began to speak again, "Oh contra one legged cous, there is a all age club not to far from here!"

I groaned, he was speaking of the club that was close to the arcade. I never bothered going there it recently just opened. An I wasn't much of a going out to hang outs and such.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"I don't think we gave you a choice," Jack comment. "Heads up!"

He threw my metal foot at me. It hit me in the forehead causing me to tumble of t0my bed and hit the floor. "Ow!" I groaned.

"Oh, man up Hiccup," Jack and Snotlout said leaving me.

Toothless walked my me were I layed on my stomach rubbing my head. "This is why your my best friend bud," I said he was and Jack was mybest human friend who was an extremely jackass. Just then Toothless turned hitting me in the face with his tail. "Love you too."