Chapter Twelve: Amazing Accident

___________________________________

(A/N: This is a bit of a sad chapter I think, maybe depressing, im sorry)

RAPUNZEL P.O.V

"Wait hold up you mean to tell me your stuck married to Jack Frost for six months?!" I squeaked.

Elsa laid here head in my lap her hands on her faces, "Yes," she groaned.

We currently were laying in the grass by Merida's pool. We planned on swimming but got side tracked by the horrid story Elsa was telling. Merida had her legs crossed unlike me and Elsa she hadn't wore a bathing suit she wore shorts and a raggedy tshirt that was faded from a once orange to a light peach,

"Ay six months isn't that bad at mean how hard is it at hide marriage?" Merida commented as she took a bite of and ice cream she had.

I had refused one and Elsa had as well. We were to worried to eat however Merida seemed to work up quite a appetite.  Not only was I worried about Elsa marriage issue I was worried about Eugene who hadn't shown up for the planting yesterday and on top of that he hadn't returned my calls today when we had plans.

Merida finished off her ice cream and hopped up on her feet, "Okay ay understand ye lass are experiencing boy troubles,  but hey im not In yer little circle im boy less okay which means ye guys 'ave ta deal with this some time without me!"

Merida hated listening to our girl troubles of course she was a girl but she didn't have a lot of girl drama in her life. She stretched pulling her hair into a ponytail. Rubbing her eyes she turned and started to head towards her open back door.

"Ye guys want something ta drink, soda? lemonade? water?" she asked.

I looked at Elsa whos head layed on my stomach as I layed back in the grass. We both shrugged, "Lemonade," we replied.

Once Merida disappeared I pulled down my sunglasses from the top of my head and over my eyes. "We need to get her a boyfriend." Elsa hummed showing me she agreed.

I smiled softly as I enjoyed the rays of the sun. It seemed to push away all my worries. "Hey Punzie do you have headphones I can borrow," Elsa asked suddenly.

"Yah in my bag," I mumbled going back to relaxing. I took in a breath closing my eyes.

-"I can't believe you!" I screamed. I knew I was drawing attention but I didn't care I was furious.

"You need ta calm down blondie," Eugene tells me pulling away from the brunette in his arms.

I jabbed my finger into his chest, "Calm down you cheating on me!"

"Wow cheating I don't know what you talking about I don't know who the hell you are," He exclaimed.

Raising my hand I prepared to punch him and I did right in the jaw he stumbled back the people around him stepped away. Ignoring the pain of my bruising hand I turned wiping the tears off my face. I need to find Elsa and Merida. I found them talking to a man who seemed to be in his early twentys.

His body was coated in black ink. I couldn't even count the pricings in his face. I watched as Merida turned to look at Elsa who tugged on her sleeve. An I caught the man lean towards the punch bowl pouring a small vile of liquid.

Frowning realization hit me, he spiked the punch. Still heated and upset over Eugene I started over there to confront the man when someone wrapped there arms around me. I turned to see Eugene.

Angrily I shoved him, "Don't touch me cheater," he looked at me confused. Shaking my head I started over to Merida and Elsa again who were now drinking the punch. Ignoring Eugene who yelled at me I ran up to Merida, "Don't drink that its been spiked!"