Chapter Five: Dating Advice and Criminal Cases

___________________________________________________________

[Hiro Hamada P.O.V]

My cheeks were on fire as I listened to Merida laugh at me. I glared at her she was like my best friend that's a girl, but I hated her some times,  "Stop!" I demand.

She laughed harder, "I-I can-n't!"

I rolled my eyes as she rolled on the floor of my bedroom. Her red hair everywhere, she looked like a lion. Tears ran down her cheeks as she laughed so hard. I sat there arms crossed as she gasped for breath.

"Aye can believe ye came ta me for dating advice!" She exclaimed after laughing for so long.

I groaned, "All I ask was how do you know you like someone and how do you ask them out, thats not really dating advice!"

"Close enough!" She says, "Listen Porcupine, ay 'ave not really ever dated ye should know, who am ay supposed ta tell ye any of that."

"Fine okay let's pretend for a second you have okay, now tell me how?" I said rolling my eyes at my nickname

She called me Porcupine because my hair looked like one or something in her opinion.  Which I think she shouldn't point out anyones hair problems when hers is like wosh. I mean ive been to the hair dressers her mother takes her to when trying to get her hair fixed on special events.

And everytime, I go with her I noticed that the hairdresser crys at the sight of Meridas hair. Also each time Elinor brings a bag of extra hair brushes, and I swear I hear them cry as well. Merida thought for a minute standing up and sitting on my bed next to me.

"Liken someone is different for everyone, ay mean my guess is ye wanna be around them, yer stomach flips, or ya get butterfly all thats stupid stuff, all aye could say about askin out would be just ta do it, the worsed that could happen is they say no."

"Actually considering GoGo she'd most likely run me over with her zero resistance faster bike," I mentally slapped my self for letting GoGos name slip.

Meridas faces went ohhh, "So ye have a thin' for the chewin' gum gurl," she laughed again, "Id always thought ye fall for the Lemon Honey somethan gurl or the Vanelliope van somethin."

"Honey Lemon and Vanelliope Van Sweet," I said, "Yes I did crushes on them a bit, but Honeys to cheery and Vanelliope shes likes us more as friends I think she doesn't show interest in me."

"Denial!" She sang.

I groaned getting up, "Whatever Red," I looked at the clock, "What were you and ice skates taking about."

I called Elsa ices skates because every winter she askes me to make robotics ices skates for her with special features. Which reminds me I need to start on thoses.

"That is none of yer business Porcupine," she looks at the clock to, "Ay its late mums gonna kill me, would ye like to walk me home?"

"No,"

"Such a gentleman," she says sarcastically, "Makin me walk all by me self at night, thanks Hiro."

"Anytime!" I replied.

She rolls her eyes grabbing her messager bag. I smiled at her she was my best friend, well girl who is a friend. Not really a friend though more like a annoying sister I had no choices but to love.

"I'll just call Ice Skates to get me," she ruffled my hair, "Tell Baymax ay said hi. "

She rushed out my bed room. "Wait!"