Chapter Eight: Poptarts & Runaway Carts

__________________________________________________

JACK FROST (P.O.V)

I sat on my brother Jamies bed watching as him and Emma attempted to clean there floor. It been about a hour and a half and I was still questioning if there was a floor under the clutter. I watched yawning tiredly I'd been up all night playing video games with the twins.

-"DIE ZOMBIES DIE!" The twins yelled. Jumping up onto the couch I sat on clicking away at there controllers. I narrowed my eyes at them as the bumped into me causing me to nearly get bit by a zombie on the game.

Using my foot in kicked Jamie who fell into Emma and the tumbled off the couch onto the pillows and junk food that cloated the floor. The got up glaring at me soon I was being tackled to the floor Because my controller was almost dead it had been plugged in to the station. Meaning when theY pushed me the play station happened to be jerked off.

"KIDS WHAT WAS THAT!" My fathers tired voices yell.

The Twins and I exchanged looks and they hoped off of me and ran I followed pushing them to the ground and making a run to save my own ass.-

Our father found them and me sadly however he found them first. As punishment for breaking yet another play station this month they had to clean there room. An I had to clean up the mess from last night and also im grounded along with the twins from any videogames, and I also have to help pay for a new one along with the twins also.

Even after being up all night, and waking up early, the lack of sleep didn't seem to effect the twins infact they were more hyper than ever. Our father had woke us early so we could make sure everything was ready for us to have dinner with his fiance and her family. Dad had left for work this morning early. Leaving me to watch my three siblings because he knows im the most responsible child he has.

"Uh Jack?" Emma says worried.

I looked up at her, she looked around a moment then at me, "Yah?" I sighed showing my boredom.

Jamie then looked at me as well. And in the weird twin way they said together in harmony, "Weres Sophie?"

Okay so maybe not the most responsible. "Uh," I said.

The twins and I exchanged looks before nearly swimming through the cluttered floor and out into the hallway. Quickly we split up. Sophie was then sweetest and one of the most adorable little girls you could ever meet.

The only problem was she was sneaking, and liked to disappear a lot,  "SOPHIE!" I yelled. I could hear the twins from different places of the houses yell her name to. The first places I checked was her room.

It was like most little girls rooms pink, her walls had random different color dots, her floor was a fuzzy carpet that was onces white and now was supporting various types of unknown color stains. Her bed spread matched her walls and her pillows were random colors with many shapes.

She wasn't there sighing I ran towards the steps crashing into Emma who bumped Jamie who grabbed Emma who grabbed me so they didn't tubble down the stairs. After mumbling quick sorrys we raced down the steps into different parts of the bottom part of the house.

Jamie took the dinning room, Emma the living room and me, pretty much everywhere elses. We all ended up in the kitchen were we found Sophie, the candy jar, on the island. Her faces was caked in chocolate and a large lollipop pop was stuck in her hair on the side of her head.

"Oh no," the twins commented.

"Oops!" Sophie said as the candy jar feel off the side of the table and smashed on the floor. I face palmed.