Chapter Twenty-Four: Rapunzel The Great And Talented and Elsa The Understudy

Elsa (P.O.V)

I bit my tongue as I walked past Anna. I was still angry with her. It been about a week since Rapunzel brought her home telling me where she'd been and who she'd been with. I didn't tell on her. She was my sister and there are somethings we keep between ourselfs.

For example, parties in which you never asked to go.  She hadn't told on me for going to the party, Merida had pretty much forced me to go to. The one that resulted in me being married an a whole lot of other problems. Half of which I can't remember.

However, the other reason I wasn't telling was because Dan and Charlotte are not our parents. Although I do respect them for taking care of us. I don't respect them enough to look at them as anything than well who they were.

Two people who couldn't have children of there own so adopted a few that they rarely give a second glance. Once Anna and Olaf were out of there, 'Hold me!' phase we all became more of house pets. The ones that you pet every so often but are usually to busy to spent time with. Now were not literally treated like pets. Close enough though.

She kept her head down looking blankly at her pancakes. Ones she had drowned in chocolate syrup. Quickly I snagged a chocolate muffin off the table. Rapunzel had baked them and dropped them off nearly a hour ago. They were still slightly warm. Taking a bite, I open the refrigerator getting out a carton of milk.

Rapunzel was preparing for the talent show which was tonight. I had promised to attend. Not that I would miss it she was one of my best friends. Merida was attending to. She was supposed to be in it her mother forced her every year.

Merida knew how to play almost as many instruments as Rapunzel. Elinor had squeezed Meridas childhood full of anything Merida found uninteresting. She could play the piccolo. An she wasn't half bad.

Anyway Rapunzel was singing a duet with Eugene. At least thats the plan, he has been extremely distant from what I hear for Punz. I felt bad for her. She loved him so much and I know it hurt her everytime he blow her off or didn't return her calls.

It was completely unlike him, he usually did what he could to make Rapunzel happy. He wasn't a perfect boyfriend no guy was but I wouldn't pick anyone but him to be with Rapunzel.

"I don't see what the big deal is," Anna said suddenly, "It was just a party."

"Yeah, just a party with a bunch of seniors and high school drop outs, such great influences," I said pouring me a glass, "Not to mention you were hanging with Hans a drug dealer!"

I had planned to join the talent show myself but I wasn't confident enough. Looking at Anna I remebered she had planned to be in the talent show, but she decided against it. I wasn't sure why but it had to do with Hans I was sure of it.

"Those are just rumors!" She cried out, "He's just misunderstood, Hans is sweet and kind, not to mention romantic! Besides hes my boyfriend he wouldn't let anyone hurt me."

I nearly did a spit tank with my milk. Swallowing hard I narrowed my eyes, "Boyfriend? HA! I can let the party slide but your not dating Hans!" I exclaimed, "He's just using you hes a player, after he gets in your pants he will dump you, and not the cowardly text message break up! He will ruin you infront of the whole school, just like he did to Cindy!"

"That was a one time thing, besides Hans didn't love Cinderella!" Anna hissed, "He wouldn't hurt me he loves me!"

"When did you become so naive!" I growled, "Your gonna get hurt, and I won't be able to protect your from strike to the heart hes gonna give you!"