★Chapter 19★

I'm laying on my bed with Alex's arms wrapped around my waist making small circles. I shiver as his fingers leave a wild fire, every where he touches.

I arch my back and close my eyes, as his oh so kissable lips find their way to my skin. Making me moan softly and move, my own hands to the back of his neck. Wrapping my fingers in his hair.

He moves from beside me to on top of me, as his hands move up and down my body with his lips. Making me moan even more, as I arch my back off the bed makinh my chest hit his.

Alex stops kissing my body as he lines himself up with my enteranc. Before asking in a very husky voice, "are you ready love?" I nod my head as I wrap my legs around his waist. For him to move into me better.

When he does I can't help the lost of breath, I get as his head enters me. Alex starts to thrust into me very slowly, making the feel so good. I move my hands to his back as I move my hips with his.

We connect our lips together and kiss, as he keeps thrusting into me slow. The kiss gets deeper as he runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I can't help the moan that exscapse my lips, and into his mouth as his thrust get faster.

I move my nails down his back leaving marks as I do. I move my hips with his thrust, making it that he goes in deeper as well as harder and faster. Making me moan his name out loud "Alex!", as well as leaving more marks on his back.

I lean in and bite his neck but make sure my fangs aren't out, I know I left a mark. But not a mate mark just yet, the mark is just of my teeth as I bite. Just not hard enough to draw his blood, don't want to taste him yet.

Just as I'm about to hit my climax, I sit up in a bed and try to rub my face but can't seeing I'm chained to it. "Fuck it was just a dream" when I try to move my arms and legs I found that they are bound to the bed.

Just then the door opens and lights get turned on, making me blink my eyes to adjust. I look up only to see Vladimir standing there with a blade, in his hands. He moves closer to me with a smirk on his face.

As the sharp blade glinted in the lamp light, I frown my eyebrows as I watch him move closer. I pull on the cuffs chaining me to the bed, only to feel them cutting into my wrist. I growl at the pain but more at him, he just smiles as he comes even closer.

Just as he touches the blade to my inner thigh, and do anything else with it a loud bang comes from somewhere. Both of our heads look up the stapes, just in time to see Wolfgang and others come slaming through the door.

They all have cuts all over them but other then that they all look fine, making me sigh softly. I then pull on the cuffs more and, bite my lip ring just as they break. I then raise my eyebrows at them, as I break the cuffs on my legs too.

I stand up and move fast behind Vladimir, as his back is turned to me. I take the blade from his hand only, to cut him as I take it. I smile to the smell of his blood, before I put the blade to his neck.

I then look up at the others that are still in the doorway and smile.

************************************************************************** There's chapter 19 please vote and comment tell me what y'all think.