♪Chapter 9♪

I looked back at Alex to see that he looked so mad, so I walked over to him only to be pulled into a hug. "Baby I'm so sorry" he whispers into my ear, I smile and move into his arms more.

"Its ok love I'm over it" I move my hands over his, "so now I was pregnant with a killers child and, he was in jail for life. Little did we know that it wouldn't hold him for long."

"By then I found my beloved, we were days away from being married." I could feel Alex hold me tighter and I lean into, him more well holding his hand. I move my head so I can look at him,

"You see Alex this isn't the first time we have met, you have been reborn because a night before our wedding day. Vladimir killed you to stop me from being happy." Alex was about to say something when someone walks in.

He looks from that man to me seeing me smiling at him, "wow wait dad what are you doing here?" I jump off of Alex's lap and walk over to Azriel before hugging him. "Its been along time Az how have ya been?"

He smiles as he hugs me back tightly, "I've been good and you Emma?" I smile more "I've been good better now that I'm with my beloved." Azriel laughs before looking at his son, "Hey Alex nice to see you again son, how are you?"

Alex looks at him and then me still a little shocked, "Um dad how do you know Emma, and Emma how do you know my dad?" Azriel looks at me then Alex "Well son I'm one of her protectors, as well as my six brother's."

I walk back over to Alex and sit back on his lap, "You see Alex your father and his brother's are angels making you half angel and half human." Alex looks at me like I'm crazy but I don't blame him after all this is some fucked up shit.

Before I can say anything there's a knock on the door, and I say "come in." My dad comes in with a tray of food and put it on the table. "Thought you guys would be hungry." "Thanks daddy." He smiles and kisses my forehead before walking back out.

We all start to eat lunch before I sigh and lean into Alex, "Alex after everything I just told you about me, you really don't believe me about you being half angel?" He sighs before holding me closer to him.

"Ok so I'm half angel and half human but I don't feel any different." I smile a little "Well that's because your angel blood is dormant with in you love, and only can my power awaken it."

He looks at his dad who came back to my place, this morning and is now sitting on one of the couch. "Ok then wake it up." Smiling I stand up and look at him, "there is more to the Vladimir thing you should know first."

I took a deep breath before letting it out, "Vladimir has sworn one thing before, they took him away and that was that he would be back." "And he has raped me three more times each time when I was human."

"So he took what he wanted he got me three more times, but I only became pregnant once more. And that was 16 years ago, so now I have two son's by him. But he wishes me dead so he can take them, away and raise them the way he thinks they should be."

I look up at everyone as I keep going, "I have tried to get the Counsel to sentence him to death, for attempted murder but they won't because of the kids. I have with him but now I'm putting my foot down once and for all."

Alex and the others were looking at me with a strong look, so I took another deep breath. And get up going back to the window, "What no one but seven people other then me knows, is that if I die everyone in my blood line dies with me."

"That every vampire on this planet will die with me, but I can be reborn from my ashes. To begin all over again, I don't won't that to happen so if the Counsel say jail again. I will dismiss them and do what will keep my people save."