♠Chapter 2♠

Vladimir is evil, and would do anything to get into power, which means that he has killed. His own kind, and has tried to kill me on many occasions. Most when I'm in my weaken state, my human form.

I should tell you that being me I can change, from human form to vampire form. But to do that I need to drink a potion, I made to become human. And then drink the blood of awakening which is Michael.

His blood can make me a vampire once again. I have a photographic memory so something's come easy to me. Like making potions for different things. One thing I found out is my blood can heal any and all human illness.

Day walkers can also be born, the children of day walkers are as well day walkers. There can be different kinds of children, half vampire and half human is one. But only if the parents are vamp, and human.

If both parents are both vamps then the child is, a hole vampire. I should tell you that there are not just, Angels and Vampires on this earth. There are also Were's, Demon's, and Dragon's.

There are only seven Angels here on earth, each with a different skill. Michael being my blood of awakening for when my vamp blood is asleep. There is also Lucifer the one that the Demon's listen to.

They also listen to me too, then there's the other five that are here as my guardians. Valentine, Kalona, Castelo, Azriel, and Gabriel. All of them have people they order around, to help keep me safe.

With the were's there are different kinds of them, like wolves, bears, cats like tigers, panther's, and lion's. All of them have a Alpha as well as answering to me.

The Alpha of the wolves is a very good friend of mine, Wolfgang Regendwdorf. He's one of the best with his job, then there's his son who is next in line. The next Alphas name is Akira.

The others are more or less on their own but will come to me when needed. But that's the way they like it, and I wouldn't push them to do what they don't want. That's not the kind of queen I am or wanna be.

There is also a vampire that works with the army I have, of vamps his name is Dimitri. And he's good at what he does, there is also a vampire High Council that helps me out. When I need it but that's not often.

The High Council is ran by my daddy and his twelve brother's, they help keep the peace in my kingdom. Well let's get back to it. I'm not going to go all the way but right now, but into my story you will know more.

As of right know I'm in Oklahoma visiting friends, we are going to the mall, yay I love the mall NOT!. So here we are at the mall at the food court, waiting in line at KFC. (Man I love their chicken.)

The line was going slow, when I heard something, and smelled a very sweet smell. It was making my mouth water, so I look around for the smell. And let me tell y'all I think I've died and gone to Heaven.

Cause there stands a man that looks like an Angel. He had brown hair that goes to his shoulder's, chocolate brown eyes. And a killer smile, that made me melt. His body was to die for as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK so I know the ones that did read this before I started to do different work to this book, sorry but I had to start over chapters were to long for my liking. Please vote and comment.