★Chapter 7★

I slowly open my eyes as I feel the sun light upon my eyes. I turn to hide my face and that's when I feel arms around me and smiles softly, as I look up at a sleeping Alex. His arms tighten around me and pulls me closer.

I sighs happily as I curl into his naked chest, and wrap my leg around his waist. He growns as his shift rubs my walls, making me moan. "Love if you keep moving I will takes you here and now."

I look up at him blushing and see a smirk on his lips. I can't help but smile and move closer. "We should get in the shower and go down to breakfast, I'm sure my family is dying to meet you." I can't help but giggle at the look on his face.

I get up out of bed and let the blankets fall off my naked body. Once I'm up I look over at Alex and smile "come on love". I walk my in set bathroom and turn on the shower, steeping into the shower letting the hot water run down my body.

A little later Alex comes in and wraps his arms around me. Leaning into him I take the blueberry body wash and start washing my body. Alex takes the Axe body wash and does the same, once we're done we wash our hair.

After we are nice and clean, we get out and grab a towel off the warmer. Wrapping the towels around ourselves we walk into the bedroom. When we get there we see that Alex's clothes have been washed.

I kiss his cheek then move to the closet to get dressed. I pull out a red lace bra and put it on, then a red corset to match the bra. Once I pick out my pants witch are black skinny jeans, I walk out and see Alex fully dressed.

We start to walk out of our room and go downstairs. When we get to the dinning room, we see my family sitting there laughing. I smile and look at Alex with a light in my eyes. We walk in and move to my chair at the head of the table.

Sitting Alex down I sit on his lap and lean into him. "Good morning everyone" I say as I lean into Alex more, just as my blueberry pancakes are set in front of me. I take the fork and cut into them, before giving Alex some.

We all sit and eat breakfast as we talk and laugh together. Alex gets along with my family greatly and I'm happy about that. As we finish eating I move closer to Alex, "its time I tell you the story you wanted to hear last night love."

Alex holds me tight but nods his head, before we both get up having my brothers fallow. We get to my office and I let Alex sit in my chair first, then I sit in his lap. I lean into him and take a deep breath before I start.

I bite my lower lip ring then move from his arms. Before moving to the window and looking out. I look back at Alex and the others, before looking out the window again. I bite my lip more then start talking.

"OK before I get into the story you need to know something about me." I sigh then turn looking at Alex, as I lean into the window. "I'm a 12,229 year old Vampire Goddess." **

************************************************************************** Ok so that's chapter 7 let's hope it starts I've written this chapter 3 times now. I'm not sure what's going on but my tablet is being a dick lol. Please comment and vote. And thank you all for your seaport in reading my first book.