♦Chapter 16♦

I smile at him and everyone else before I move to the door, and open it only to find my two cousins. Jack and Jake standing there with a scared look, I smiled at them before telling them.

"Get inside and try not to scare the humans" they both smiled back at me, then moved out of my way walking around me and headed to the bar. I sigh softly to myself before I put my hand back on the door.

Before I open it again I hear Alex say my name, I look back at him and smile before he hugs me. "Be careful please", I kiss him then open the door.

As I step out I see Vladimir standing there with a smirk on his face, not liking that one bit I stay where I am. "So what's the plain this time Vladimir?" I ask as I move forwards.

I'm not looking at my surrounding's so I don't see two of Vladimirs men coming up behind me. "Oh I don't know, I was thinking maybe take you away and making you mine."

I take a deep breath as I feel something poke into my shoulder, I put my hand over it only to pull back and see blood. "What have you just done Vladimir?" The needle hole on my neck heals on its own.

But I can't help but feel dizzy, I feel his two men take ahold of my arms before I fall. "Only what needs to be done to have you without you fighting", Vladimir says just as my eyes start to close.

I can see someone running to my and yelling my name, just as black dots take over me.

************************************************************************** I know short chapter but there is a reason why, but your just gonna have to wait for chapter 17 to found out. Please vote and comment thank you all for reading. :)