Chapter 5

I start to walk back words slowly knowing, I would hit my bed with the back of my legs. I sit down and move to the, middle of my bed never taking my eyes off him. I softly smile at him as he watches my every move.

As I watched him he stalks towards me, fisting himself rubbing his thumb over the top of his cock. My mouth opens on its own accord, and my tongue darts out. To lick the pre-cum off his beautiful cock.

His hand fist my hair as he starts to, pump himself in and out of my mouth. His fingers are pushing into me pumping, at the same rhythm and speed. As the cock with in my mouth.

I moan around the thickness in my mouth, and clench my inner walls around Alex's fingers. Our speed picks up, as I take more of him into my mouth. As his fingers pump into me, faster and faster taking my even higher.

My hands fist the sheets, I'm in heaven and I know I'm moments away from a glorious release. I keeps sucking his shift harder and faster making, him grant. His release coming close as mine.

Just then my bedroom door is thrown open, and in walks my five brothers. I jump and pull the blankets up and over Alex and I, as Alex growns not liking that we were interrupted.

I sigh and cover my face with both my hands, my brother's with open mouths look in between both Alex and I. I grown and throw a pillow at them before I talk a breath, and start yelling at them.

"WTF guys, get the fuck out of my room." They all put their hands over their faces "sorry sis.", they yell in unison witch makes me grown again. Then they say in unison again, "but we need to talk."

I sigh and look at the with a 'get the, fuck out' face, they all jump and run out before I could yell at them again. They yell before closing the door to meet them downstairs.

I grown again as I get up and put and, put on some clothes Alex does the same. I move up to him and kiss him softly, before I can move a way he deepens the kiss. Making me softly moan.

I pull back and smiles up at him, before saying "OK come on time to meet my brothers and, find out what's so bad they need to run into my room." He nods his head and takes my hand.

We walk down and start to head to my office where, I'm sure my brothers are waiting. I look up at Alex and see he's looking around the house as we walk. "Don't worry love you can see all of it soon".

I start to hear voices talking trying to find out who the man in my bed is. Alex turns his head back to me and smiles, as I push open my office door. All of my brothers were there sitting on the coach.

They all have mixed messages on their faces, I walk to my desk with Alex. I sit him on my chair then sit on his lap. My brother's all look from Alex back to me, "Umm sis I don't think you want him to here what we have to tell you."

Brian say I bite my lower lip then say "He's my beloved he will know everything soon enough".