♣Chapter 12♣

The Counsel looked at me with big eyes, as they all started talking at once. "What do you mean? What are you saying? Why didn't we know this?" I just sat back and let them speak before Brian yelled for them to shut up and let me talk.

I smiled up at Brian before turning back to the Counsel with my arms still crossed. I sigh softly "well I thought that with everything going on, with the way I have so many people watching over me that you would see that something was up."

I laughed bitterly as I looked at all 13 of their face's, "I didn't tell you because I didn't feel like being caged in my own home. Because y'all are to over protive and I already have more, then enough people watching me."

"But that's not why the Counsel is dismissed, its because your thinking about yourselves and not the people. You should be protating, for one y'all know Vladimir is a monster and, yet he still lives, you know he's raped."

"Me and others more then once and, again he still lives if it were any other person he would be dead by now!" I half yell, I take a deep breath and close my eyes as I can feel them turning blood red.

I put my fingers on my head and rub, "look I know its hard to look at things in a different way for y'all seeing as y'all are my uncles and my dad, but the High Counsel was meant to keep things even. It was meant to help the vampire community safe from evil."

I take another deep breath and continue, "but with y'all putting me first and not my people there is no need to keep the same, so there will be a new High Counsel to take your place." Bee and all the others smiled at me as my uncles and father all sighed.

"Alright we understand what your saying my Queen." I smile as I look back at them all "thank you daddy." He laughs and gets up and walks over to me kissing my forehead, "just be careful I know what your planing to do, and I don't want you to get hurt".

I smile lean back in my chair and nod my head, "I know daddy don't worry so much, I know what I'm doing." My uncles and daddy all laughed "Emma your never careful you always do something to get yourself hurt, and none of us want you to get hurt."

I smile more and look at Alex before moving my finger, to make him come over to me. I then look back at my family. Alex's walks over to me and I get up before making his sit down, then sit on his lap. "OK so y'all seen him at breakfast and at lunch now its time to meet my beloved Alex."

"Alex I would like you to meet my daddy Paul and, my uncles from left to right you have. Richard, Mace, Xavier, Nigel, James, John, Adrian, Mike, Ethan, Hector, Fred and Ben." They all laugh as they say "Hey" at the same time.

Alex smiles and says "hi" back to them all, I lean into Alex and smile more as I feel his hands on my hips. "So what are you kids up to tonight?" Looking at Alex then back to my daddy I say "well I have to go to the club tonight to do some paper work, and see how every thing is going there."

************************************************************************** OK so there's chapter 12 t let me know what y'all think. Please vote and comment. Don't be scared to speak y'alls mind.