♦Chapter 4♦

Before he can kiss me with his oh so kissable lips, someone clears their throat. Making use both jump at the sound, I bite my lower lip. As I turn my eyes to my three friends, with a blush all over my face.

I look back at Alex to see a small smile on his lips, not caring that we forgot they was there. I turn around in his arms, as I put my back to his chest, and smile at Kat, Mel, and Jack. "So are you three just gonna stand there and stare?"

I say before I giggle, the three of them laugh as they all start talking. At once making both Alex and I laugh with them. We all started walking to the exit of the mall, not really knowing where we are going.

Before my say they have class and have to go. As they head to their car, I look up at Alex and ask, "Would you like to come to my place?". I look away blushing before I feel his arms wrap, around my waist and I smile.

"Yes" a deep sexy voice say from behind me. I put my arm around his as I walk us, to my white Range Rover. I unlock the doors and we both get in, I start my baby kitty (yes I named my car what of it) up and she purrs to life.

As I drive I turn on my iPod and start to sing to 3 days grace, one of my favorite bands. I turn to Alex to see him smiling at me and I blush, we keep driving with me singing. To all the songs till we get to me house or should I say mansion.

I park the car and turn it off as we get out, I walk around my car and take Alex's hand. I slowly lead him up to the front door, where I unlock it and we both walk inside.

I put my bags from shopping down, and take Alex's hand again. I run us upstairs to me room, where I close the door not thinking to lock it. I don't give him much time to look around, before my lips are on his.

He wastes no time putting his arms, around my waist as we slowly move. From my sitting room to my bed, he moves his hands up my body. As he takes my top off, letting the cold air hit my skin.

I start to undo his pants with shaky fingers, as I'm working on his pants. He starts moving my skirt down my legs. Before to long we are both standing naked, and in the middle of my room.